• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think the two of you ought to do a public performance of "Tip-toe Through the Tulips."

You should play the ukulele. He should have to do the interpretive dance.
Again?
How offensive!

No, this time we should all get together & twerk.
You know you wanna!

"4twerkeration"?

4consideration

Premium Member
Again?
How offensive!

No, this time we should all get together & twerk.
You know you wanna!

"4twerkeration"?

Stop picturing me twerking!

(I did it once, just to mess with my daughter. She dramatically flung herself on the ground, moaning "My eyes! My eyes!", or something close to that. I'm pretty sure she asked me to never do that again, and I think I agreed...or maybe I didn't. Bwahahahha!)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Too late, toots!

SnowWhite.gif

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're an anti-wealthite!
You might've taken a vow of poverty, but don't ya be demand'n that I do anything so stupid & offensive!

4consideration

Premium Member
What! Two responses for one post!?
Double dipper!

My computer was giving me trouble and I thought the first one didn't post!

You could have been discreet about it. Thanks a lot for making a big deal about it and embarrassing me in front of the whole world! :sad4:

You lazy bum, servant of a three inch flesh called tongue. Why were you sleeping that you took so much time to report this heinous crime committed by the con lady? You will soon receive your due punishment.
"Con lady", atanu?

That sounds so...so...uncomplimentary...or, what's the word...oh yeah...OFFENSIVE!

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey, I'm the post above you, bub!
Don't you be offended by her....it's my turn, ya land lubb'n orange squeezer!

atanu

Premium Member
Then take this hit on your seat, you night pooper. As long as the stone and the thief do not arrive I will deliver some of their goodies to you.