• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Are ya offer'n ta wash me?
Willie donna play yer find-the-soap games!

You keep throwing this type of thing out when I never said anything remotely close to that...I can only assume you are hoping that one day I will day yes....but I have told you time and time again... I don't swing that way you perverse pusillanimous bucket of foul vile diseased festering filth

4consideration

Premium Member
Well you are first assuming I read and or pay attention to most of what you say...and I don't... and second...I actually know what "lowbrow" means so I will use it...properly...when ever I wish

No, I am not. I'll be happy to explain my post, since it seems you didn't understand it.

1. When I said on the same wavelength, that does not imply that you read my post and copied me, it implies that we are thinking along the same lines. So...nah, nee, nah, nee, boo-boo on that one.

2. I do know what it means, and I did use it correctly -- and I challenge you to demonstrate otherwise!

Wu Wei

Come to think of it, yer brow really is low.
It's like ya ain't got no forehead!

Like I said...I know what lowbrow means...and obviously you...do not...which comes as no surprise you disheveled monosyllabic bedraggled malcontent

Wu Wei

No, I am not. I'll be happy to explain my post, since it seems you didn't understand it.

1. When I said on the same wavelength, that does not imply that you read my post and copied me, it implies that we are thinking along the same lines. So...nah, nee, nah, nee, boo-boo on that one.

2. I do know what it means, and I did use it correctly -- and I challenge you to demonstrate otherwise!

I cannot because I refuse to delve into the bazar fantasyland of your mind that you imagination tends to take you... I am not your therapist nor do I wish to be

4consideration

Premium Member
I cannot because I refuse to delve into the bazar fantasyland of your mind that you imagination tends to take you... I am not your therapist nor do I wish to be

Oh, nice. Really nice.

Well, just for that...and for no other reason like the roads around me are all flooded and we are safely trapped at home, I'm just going to log off now and have a good cry, or a nice nap -- I haven't really decided which, but I'm leaning heavily in the direction of a morning nap -- but for all practical purposes you should assume I've logged off because I'm deeply offended.

I hope you're proud of yourself!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Only Thief may be proud....and proud of it!
The rest of you can log off and sulk.

I win!

ooop!s wrong thread again.....

Wu Wei

Oh, nice. Really nice.

Well, just for that...and for no other reason like the roads around me are all flooded and we are safely trapped at home, I'm just going to log off now and have a good cry, or a nice nap -- I haven't really decided which, but I'm leaning heavily in the direction of a morning nap -- but for all practical purposes you should assume I've logged off because I'm deeply offended.

Your Drama is offensive..... not as offensive as trying to go out on flooded roads...that would be unforgivably offensive... so don't....but your drama and attempt to garner pity is offensive as well...

I hope you're proud of yourself!

Not only proud but fabulously pleased as well....

Last edited:

Wu Wei

Only Thief may be proud....and proud of it!
The rest of you can log off and sulk.

I win!

ooop!s wrong thread again.....

Like a poor marksman who cannot hit the target you to...LOOSE AGAIN!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

And...you're offensive

oh and for your presumptuousness

sticker,375x360.png

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ok fine....this very brief moment is yours.

moment over.

STAB.....STAB......STAB.....

Thanks...I did need my back scratched.....that was not offensive at all...it was rather nice......you even hit me this time and did not miss......hey wait a minute....who are you and what have you done with thief

Wu Wei

Don't try and make it look like its me you doppelganger...and besides it was more of a cream color

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A taste'o yer own medicine, ya violent cartoonish work of pseudo art!
images

This time I just used a sock filled with rotting haggis.
Next time, it'll be a brick hammer!

4consideration

Premium Member
I took a little snooze, but I don't really feel more refreshed. I feel a little groggy.

It was probably the smell of that rotting haggis or the smell of that sock before you put the haggis in it -- I can't tell which is worse!