• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You offensive creatinine -- is that word correct :)confused:?) -- I mentioned 4 ft 5 inches.

Yeah so...compared to the man mountain I am 4'5" is tiny as is 4'11"...she was quite...AARGH...you got me reminiscing again....how offensive

Your werd misuse is offensive!
And entertaining, ya buffoonish funny walk'n goofy talk'n stooge!

The word was not misused but it was misspelled...as are much of your gibberish laced rants...but I am not all that surprised you did not know that or notice that...you Offensive Illiterate Oafish Lummox

atanu

Premium Member
Oafish lummox? Ha ha.

I have now learned enough words to be a real man in real world.:drool: Tell me who should I abuse in some general thread?

Wu Wei

Your elitism is just offensive ....go hide somewhere and I promise I will not seek at all...You boorish elitist discarnate ocular organ of vision

Wu Wei

possibly....but one of those ain't you...you foul smelling inerudite plebian jackanapes

Wu Wei

The fact that none of you have any idea what was said because you do not understand the big words does not surprise me at all...however the fact that you are admitting that you all are IQ challenged does surprise me a little....but just the same...I do find your illiterate denseness somewhat offensive

atanu

Premium Member
You are the villain in the movie? That would be even offensive to the word 'villain'. Thief, stabber and supercalifragilisticexpealidociousLicker.

atanu

Premium Member
Considering your sensitivity, which is your only so so ok quality, i was very gentle. I did not want to stab you deep.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thief is ninja!
I would stab you deep....in your sleep.....without a peep....

Supercalifragilisticexpealidcious!

Don't make me say it again!

(please don't)

Wu Wei

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Even though the sound of it
Is something quite atrocious
If you say it loud enough
You'll always sound precocious
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

And I HOPE you were offended....but I DOUBT you were as offended as I was just by you presence

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Offended by my presence?
Like the devil as he presented himself in the book of Job?

So....if you are offended by my presence....
Which servant of yours will be my next target?!!!!!

Pick one....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease..