• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
That is so disgusting! Put a disgusting Spoiler on it! (Please.)

edit: The first one was worse. That next one's still digusting.

Last edited:

atanu

Premium Member
You are disgusting. You made me remember the smell of R's socks which he used to kill a few animals everyday and make haggis.

I left his neighbourhood because of that.

atanu

Premium Member
Only newspaper? You prevaricator. You were imprisoned for a night for stealing fish from my kitchen.

atanu

Premium Member
Liar. Then you would never be out of jail. R and drunk are synonymous. They took you in for theft and released you since you were too drunk.

Even in your drunk condition you used your stinking socks to stupefy a rat and cook haggis.

Even the memory is offensive and nauseating.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
This entire thread has become foul, vile, putrid and disgusting. I am so appalled by the offensiveness of this loathsome posting and the repugnant posters that are putting up this distasteful and odious balderdash that I might just have to start paying attention...but I that is doubtful..... I still do not feel any of you are truly worthy of my attention...

Oh and I almost forgot....Haggis is feculent offal not fit for man or beast…

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
This entire thread has become foul, vile, putrid and disgusting. I am so appalled by the offensiveness of this loathsome posting and the repugnant posters that are putting up this distasteful and odious balderdash that I might just have to start paying attention...but I that is doubtful..... I still do not feel any of you are truly worthy of my attention...

All you ever seem to do is complain.

It wouldn't hurt to pay us a compliment every now and then!

Wu Wei

OK....you are very good at trolling for undeserved compliments
You are incredible in your offensiveness
You are rather skilled at whining

There how is that for compliments

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't make him compliment me!
(He'll get it wrong, & complement me.
The spelling & definition differences are lost on statues.)

atanu

Premium Member
4 ft 5 inches, i think is adequate. Lest the brain gets situated in the left knee. A very painful situation that i think afflicts some.

Wu Wei

I once new a woman that was 4 ft 11 inches tall...but she was a ballerina... that is when I realized my perception about tall thin ballerinas was completely wrong...... they are rather small and petite.....and you making me reminisce about that is offensive