• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Ok, photos are against the rules. Please lets just have a decent conversation for once.

You want a conversation huh.....ok then speak to the kitten

catpunch1.jpg

Your unreasonable expectations of a conversation are offensive...as are your making up rules to gain said conversation...your neediness I also find offensive

Define decent, please!

You wouldn't know decent if it bit you.......but if you want decent ok

catpunch1.jpg

Frankly I found that pretty decent BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You say you hate cats, but where is your evidence? If you really hated them you would keep some at your house and teach them to behave, since they hate behaving. Its the only thing they truly hate. Now unless you are prepared to prove that you keep cats and make them behave, well you owe everyone an apology.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
How can you refuse to be offended? That makes no sense. Either yore offended or yore not. It's not like you can make a choice on such subtle matters.

Wu Wei

You say you hate cats, but where is your evidence? If you really hated them you would keep some at your house and teach them to behave, since they hate behaving. Its the only thing they truly hate. Now unless you are prepared to prove that you keep cats and make them behave, well you owe everyone an apology.

I never said I was offended by cats so why did you give me this lecture....you don't even know who your posting to....how offensive

I refuse to be offended by Wu Wei any more. Stop posting Wu! (Or is it Wei?) Darn it.

It can be Wu or it can be wei but to you it is MR WU Weil......your familiarity is offenisive

How can you refuse to be offended? That makes no sense. Either yore offended or yore not. It's not like you can make a choice on such subtle matters.

Oh so now your the master on offensiveness...that would be the revolting one...but your close...taking credit for things you are not is offensive

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You probably don't even know what "Blah blah blah" means. If I told you you'd probably be offended, but go ahead! Go ahead and pretend to know what it means. Don't mind me! Don't worry about me! I'm made of stone, so I can take it!

Wu Wei

I wish I could forget you but you keep posting... STOP IT!!!! your whining is offensive