• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

atanu

Premium Member
What is that hic sound you made? Was it not to hide the sound of expelled gas? Offensive sound. Offensive smell. Offensive behaviour.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Oh god!....shall we pray for the less educated?

(hic)....is short for hiccup.
A small agitation of the stomach while partaking.

And it's no business of yours!

(hic)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh god!....shall we pray for the less educated?

(hic)....is short for hiccup.
A small agitation of the stomach while partaking.

And it's no business of yours!

(hic)

Who you callin' a hic you offensive ineffectual silly ninja

Again? I must call the police now. Or get some mask.

oooooh....I could.....wow...that one is just too easy.......I could be ever so insulting and offensive.......nah.... I'll let that one go...but next time.....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Who you callin' a hic you offensive ineffectual silly ninja.....

Hey, Wee Wee!....nice to see you up and around...(hic)...

Well.....I do see you are round...(hic)

But then maybe it would be better to not see you...(hic)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Anyone who openly admits to stealing can only be treated with disdain.

Oh so you feel that punishment given to Jean Valjean for stealing bread to feed his sisters children was what he deserved then...and you hold him in disdain because he was poor and trying to feed a family by the only means available to him at the time.....how offensively bourgeoisie and elitist of you

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh so you feel that punishment given to Jean Valjean for stealing bread to feed his sisters children was what he deserved then...and you hold him in disdain because he was poor and trying to feed a family by the only means available to him at the time.....how offensively bourgeoisie and elitist of you

I'm offended. It's not that you disagreed with Vinayaka, it's just how you went about it that I find highly objectionable.

This is for you:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Nobody asked for any help. Would you like it if I tried to help you when the Rev gets insulted by something you said, or would you rather go it alone?

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
Rev gets insulted by anything, if others are not around then by himself. It insults me that you would assume there to be trigger required for that to happen.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
He's not 'Rev'. He's Revoltingest, and why even bring him into it? Its like hearing a squeaky door every time you post about him.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Congrats on you 666th frubal. Hope nobody thinks you're the antichrist, what with your offensive posts and all.