• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The only thing you earn is my rather you offensive foul smelling victory stealing curmudgeon

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Revoltingest is delusional and likely suffering from the side effects of eating the wrong mushrooms (which he likely fried in his scrambled eggs) and Vinayaka is feeding into his mushroom induced delusions.....how sad you both are and how incredibly cruel Vinayaka is for supporting revoltingest's habit and laughing at him in his stupor.... and you are both incredibly offensive...for different reasons but yet still offensive

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Green eggs? You've got to be kidding. Ordinary eggs are disgusting, but green eggs? What exactly made them green besides mold?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
com.oceanhouse.media-1.10-AD-Shot3._SL404_V170901764_.jpg

Leftimies

Dwelling in the Principle
Thief cannot handle ninjutsu. It appals me that you would make such arrogant claim. Put that blade down before you hurt yourself.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I'm offended at the inability for anyone else to say anything worthy of being offensive. In other words, I'm offended that I'm not offended.