• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm gonna take a break from being offended at your despicable post & offer a suggestion.
Whaddaya all say we take those giant dirty tightie whities, & put'm on Wu Wei?
As a statue, he can't resist. It would cover his shame, & be a real hoot too.
Let's do it!

Your (done intentionally) despicable
Thou mad mustachio purple-hued maltworms!

At least then he won't sumo naked. People just shouldn't do that!

Get thee to a nunnery

Wu Wei

I'm gonna take a break from being offended at your despicable post

Wait...WHAT!!!!

So...couldn't take it huh....running away huh.......wouldn't catch ME doing that...I run to fast :)

To be honest...and this offends me to the core....since it is technically agreeing with you.... I have been thinking of doing the same myself....again....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Before we digress too far.

Thief is ninja!

My black pajamas belong to me!

and I don't leave them where someone else can find them.
that would be evidence I was there.

I'm never 'there'.
I'm not 'here' either.

Thief is ninja!
No one knows where Thief is, or was, or will be!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Coming from a guy with his arm in the bowl.....
you probably wouldn't know the difference.

But Thief knows the difference.
Thief is seducer of nuns!

The ladies pray for weeks!... after I come around!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Thief is Ninja!

I'll be gone before they get here.

Rev on the other hand......will still be stuck with his other hand.....in the toilet!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Oh I was offended all right....
But sometimes it's better to just stand back and leave the Scotty to his pleasure.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, yer offense was namby pamby.
If yer gonna take offense, I wanna see arms wave'n, hear yer screechy girlie voice, & see a
tirade of expletives in yer posts, ya half asleep, lazy, good fer nuthin, daisy pick'n, slacker!

Wu Wei

Oh I was offended all right....
But sometimes it's better to just stand back and leave the Scotty to his pleasure.

Oh... so your saying you like to watch Rev...is that it...how perverse...how disgusting...how very offensive

Wu Wei

Well, yer offense was namby pamby.
If yer gonna take offense, I wanna see arms wave'n, hear yer screechy girlie voice, & see a
tirade of expletives in yer posts, ya half asleep, lazy, good fer nuthin, daisy pick'n, slacker!

You don't speak English...do you...... your lack of knowledge of the language while trying to write using it AND expecting any of us to understand....is unreasonable and offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Holy cow! Wu Wei let loose with a couple of his pennies, & bought himself a new avatar!
I thought that I'd win the war of attaining the most disgusting avatar, but I bow my head
in shame as I lose that accolade to him. And how did he get Stenchorama to work so well?

Wu Wei

With a face like that.....you should talk?

At least I don't hide my face by putting a black sock over my head and cutting out eye holes ninjaboy....and you know you really should cut out the eye holes BEFORE you put it on your head

Holy cow! Wu Wei let loose with a couple of his pennies, & bought himself a new avatar!
I thought that I'd win the war of attaining the most disgusting avatar, but I bow my head
in shame as I lose that accolade to him. And how did he get Stenchorama to work so well?

I find your kowtowing to me , although appropriate since I am by far superior to you, offensive......LOSER!!!!

Last edited: