• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

atanu

Premium Member
I'm eating the doughnuts that I dug out of your garbage, hypocrite. Hmm what else is in here...junk mail...acceptance letter from the naked mimes club...Scottish toothpaste...my job application...athlete's foot cream...4con and Thief's underwear...Vinakaya's toupee...invitation to Wu Wei's Sumo Wrestling bout? Wu Wei is into Japanese wrestling?

You must not be telling the truth, it seems. Neither Thief nor 4 Con believe in philosophy of underwear.

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How would you know this...NEVER MIND!!!! I don't want to know.....I'm sure it is offensive...and disgusting

atanu

Premium Member
What? Have you ever heard or read either Thief or 4Con saying that they believed in the philosophy of underwear? So then? Is that not irrefutable proof?

Who will ever imagine a stone head stuffed with dirty ideas. Offensive. Shish. Offensive.

4consideration

Premium Member
What? Have you ever heard or read either Thief or 4Con saying that they believed in the philosophy of underwear? So then? Is that not irrefutable proof?

Who will ever imagine a stone head stuffed with dirty ideas. Offensive. Shish. Offensive.

They're referred to as "unmentionables" for a reason. It's is because YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING ABOUT MY DRAWERS.

And...no...just because I wouldn't let you borrow them does not mean that I don't wear them.

Wu Wei

Yeah...defending what...your right to wear......never mind this offensive matter is between you and 4con

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, ya protest so much! But I remember that yoo are the one who started the Let's-Trade-Undies-Club!
And ya stole mine when I wouldn't join! But all ya got was the squirrel live'n in me kilt.

Wu Wei

GET OUT OF THE WAY you ignorant interrupting indigent....how DARE you post before I had the chance you rude and offensive rube

Oh, ya protest so much! But I remember that yoo are the one who started the Let's-Trade-Undies-Club!
And ya stole mine when I wouldn't join! But all ya got was the squirrel live'n in me kilt.

once again....you are delusional and you need to keep taking your meds......just because you feel better doesn't mean you are....

Now

[youtube]Iu7vySQbgXI[/youtube]
Stop that! It's silly! - YouTube

Last edited:

atanu

Premium Member
loldog-funny-do-not-want-underwear.jpg

Contextually that could only be Thief's.

Wu Wei

Well.....it is one step above toilet humor but that does not make it highbrow or less offensive..... underwear humor....... yeah....you're all a bunch of plebes...You speak an infinite deal of nothing.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm gonna take a break from being offended at your despicable post & offer a suggestion.
Whaddaya all say we take those giant dirty tightie whities, & put'm on Wu Wei?
As a statue, he can't resist. It would cover his shame, & be a real hoot too.
Let's do it!