• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Why would a self-loving Orkney rooted semi-malevolent fake-tirader want to have anyone else achknowledge that smell, let alone take it?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
If only I COULD steal that smell!

I might be able to contract it as a weapon!
Thief is ninja!
Weapon sales would be so cool!.....very nice!

But then I would have to give up my black mask for a rubber face filter!

not so cool...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here ya go....sniff away!
images

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
What's an HR? Home Run? Hapless Revoltistanian? Honorable Rogue? Please don't use abbreviations. Simpletons don't understand.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
HR means Human Resources...at least you finally admitted you are a simpleton...it makes my job easier you detestable lunkhead

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Brickjectivity, please address the person you are addressing, you non-addressing, non-knower of direct address.

atanu

Premium Member
Your posts irk me, offend me, and put my mind into a boil.

There is good to everything, however. I am practising self restraint by observing rising anger while I read your inane, vacuous, insane, skunk poo filled posts.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If you had ever smelled a skunk you wouldn't be so cavalier with talking about it. To you its merely a word, but to those who have experienced it a skunk's odour is beyond foul, worse than almost anything. Have a little respect!

atanu

Premium Member
If you had ever smelled a skunk you wouldn't be so cavalier with talking about it. To you its merely a word, but to those who have experienced it a skunk's odour is beyond foul, worse than almost anything. Have a little respect!

Aha. So, you have smelled a skunk? Have you? You are just bent upon offending me, isn't it?