• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's just an excuse for not try'n, ya lazy, dutch oven dwell'n, lazy boy ride'n, good fer nuthin, sofa surf'n, lollygag'n layabout!

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Rev wouldn't understand what a yellow card means. You need to be more explicit than that, ya overseeing bluenosed wrench-mongering misfit.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Can't come up with real words so you make them up.....how offensive you obtuse plebian transient

atanu

Premium Member
That's just an excuse for not try'n, ya lazy, dutch oven dwell'n, lazy boy ride'n, good fer nuthin, sofa surf'n, lollygag'n layabout!

Perfect
10322654_10152412084254631_5795663253496277378_n.jpg

Wu Wei

Argch! I hates tightie whighties!
(Too much informashun.)

But even you have to admit your donut gluttony is offensive....particularly your chocolate glazed, jelly filled, bacon donut that is deep fried in bacon grease that you're so proud of...that is downright vile and disgusting

Wu Wei

I stand corrected!....you're right!

Rev is a FRAUD!

and I use the word boldly.

Well yes Rev is a fraud....but the Irony I see in your post is that it comes from a pajama wearing self proclaimed ninja boy carrying a balloon sword

Wu Wei

You again.....I thought you left....wow...good for you...expanding your vocabulary....using the word "indolent" properly...and in a sentence... I see you're still working on your random intelligence...and I think Bacon AND donuts are disgusting vile fodder and suggesting otherwise is offensive....now...

catpunch1.jpg

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What a hoot! A prime example of indolence praises use of the word "indolent" in an insult.
Ya gots irony smeared all over yer bird poop stained noggin, ya goober'n slobframish nambigaster'n flibturdic sloom'r!