• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I have no idea what a bumpkin is. Pumpkin I know. Please speak English, ya toadsmackin' ne'er-intwine misfit mandrelipop.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Pumpkin? Yer call'n me a member of the squash family? Me family is pretty bad, but we
ain't no vegetables, ya misidentify'n, lollypop lick'n, short pants wear'n, Band Aid sniffer!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh dear lord….you simpletons don’t even know what the "English Word" bumpkin means…..which I guess I should have suspected since you are both pumpkins…

Let me see if I can help the two of you out and possibly educate you a bit...

Bumpkin is an awkward, simple rustic, yokel….also known as a lout, a rube, a clod, hick, hayseed, lummox, oaf or a yahoo

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At least I know when to use "you're" & "your"!
But then I attended a public school, & wasn't just installed in a garden outside one.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
At one time I figured my nicotine worn olfactory sense organs were over the hill, long gone into the prairie sunset, but now, once I've met you, they have new life, akin to a direct hit from 3 skunks and a diseased cow.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, yeah...right...& I only pretend to be an odious foul tempered groundskeeper.
Your pretense is a lame excuse!

Its not a lame excuse, it is true, honest..... now I feel bad that you don't believe me

At one time I figured my nicotine worn olfactory sense organs were over the hill, long gone into the prairie sunset, but now, once I've met you, they have new life, akin to a direct hit from 3 skunks and a diseased cow.

I don't doubt it....he is very good at that sort of thing...its a gift actually

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey, you're not taking offense.
Rule violation! Rule violation!
(I'm all about doing what's expected....ever the good & obedient citizen.)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Since when do you get to call the shots? Rule violations are totally subjective. Just because you didn't take offense doesn't mean you SHOULDN'T have. Maybe you just missed it, ya long-winded tightwad, bagpipe-blowing demented Norwegian wannabe.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that it took ya about 9 hours to come up with a post which offends only cuz ya claim I wanna be from a cold cold country which invented lutefisk in order to claim the crown of Most Disgusting Food from Scotland's haggis!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I don't know for sure....never tried it.
But it may the be main cause for the vulgarity you hear from Scotties.