• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

atanu

Premium Member
Stop crying. Its so offensive to ears and it costs five times more. Will you pay for that?

$T2eC16dHJG8E9nyfpnI!BQKrrl)CUQ~~60_35.JPG

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Sometimes I cry for nothing.
I can be very emotional.

HA!.....Thief is ninja!

I cry for nothing!!!!!!

Cry over this!.....stab....stab.....stab.....

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Youth abandoned me too, but I'm not cynical, angry, discontented, envious, or fixated. Besides, there are 90-year-olds that have it worse, Bucko!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Youth abandoned me too, but I'm not cynical, angry, discontented, envious, or fixated. Besides, there are 90-year-olds that have it worse, Bucko!

But you might be with your arm in the toilet!

ooops!...toilet humor.

hope 4Con isn't watching....

4consideration

Premium Member
But you might be with your arm in the toilet!

ooops!...toilet humor.

hope 4Con isn't watching....
I heard an offensive chaotic noise travelling through the air waves and I figured it was you guys...and waddya know...

She's eating a donut.
I won't say where she got it.
I'm not eating a donut. I know where you got yours. But, hey, you can use on the other thread, since you are obviously digging for a prize in there.

4consideration

Premium Member
You're letting the donut go to waste?
How offensive!
It'll dry out if you leave it in the sun all day.

Thank you. I know how you don't like letting anything go to waste, and I'm feeling generous today. I left it on your vehicle. The shade is nice where you parked, but you should think twice about parking directly under a bird's nest. Just sayin'. Enjoy!

Yeah right...who cares

I care, mister. Don't be so quick to assume everyone else is as apathetic as you!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh just forget it....if you don't know I'm not telling you....and I know what you did

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Revoltingest said:
You're letting the donut go to waste?
How offensive!
It'll dry out if you leave it in the sun all day.
I'm eating the doughnuts that I dug out of your garbage, hypocrite. Hmm what else is in here...junk mail...acceptance letter from the naked mimes club...Scottish toothpaste...my job application...athlete's foot cream...4con and Thief's underwear...Vinakaya's toupee...invitation to Wu Wei's Sumo Wrestling bout? Wu Wei is into Japanese wrestling?

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm eating the doughnuts that I dug out of your garbage, hypocrite. Hmm what else is in here...junk mail...acceptance letter from the naked mimes club...Scottish toothpaste...my job application...athlete's foot cream...4con and Thief's underwear...Vinakaya's toupee...invitation to Wu Wei's Sumo Wrestling bout? Wu Wei is into Japanese wrestling?

IMPOSSIBLE. Revoltingest would never not eat ALL the donuts!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Japanese Jello wrestling!
Note: Scottish toothpaste is the athlete's foot cream, ya illiterate doily launderer!