• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How dare you disturb me when I'm playing my Didgeridoo you offensive, culturally insensitive, indigenous people of Australia hating, music disruptor

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wu Wei said:
How dare you disturb me when I'm playing my Didgeridoo you offensive, culturally insensitive, indigenous people of Australia hating, music disruptor Today 12:47 AM
Didgeridoos are racist! People from Down Under are actually natives of Antarctica! Australia has a door to hell hidden in its terror trees!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I just now have been confirmed most revolting by the other claimant, and you are already trying to take my title away. Well, you can forget it. Your didgeridoo habits cannot compare to my deadly harmonica accordion. I call it the 'Harmachord'.

Wu Wei

You have forced me to bring out the Didgeridoo, Ukulele and Mandolin when I call the Didgerukulin BWAHAHAHAHAAHA

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You provoke me.
Oh Harmachord, oh Harmachord, how deadly are thy ke-eys.
Oh Harmachord, oh Harmachord, I place thee on my kne-es.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Which one? They're all offensive. Never seen so much brain rot vomited on to qwerty keys before.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That is disgusting imagery. Tell me where you got it, or I will point out the serious and embarrassing problems with your post.

Viker

I just ran out of cares to give. Sorry (lol). What I have left after seeing your pitiful post is the urge to punch a kitten.

4consideration

Premium Member
Punching a kitten is offensive! It is also dangerous, since they have protection.

th

Viker

He made all that loot pimping kitty and he couldn't hit the wide end of a long boat at three yards with those shooters.

Wu Wei

Rassin Frasin no account poor excuse for an offensive post....that wasn't offensive you lame scotch swilling haggis retching foul smelling dress wearing no good grounds keeper