• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
cowardice not cow... cowardice means lack of bravery you silly confuser of truth

I find your illiteracy offensive

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Your lack of sentence structure and poor punctuation indicates a sociopath tendency. Makes me want to punch another kitten. Right in his fluffy little throat.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Gross! I'm a human. I know kittens lick their butts then their fur. You're a troubled person.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Your lack of sentence structure and poor punctuation indicates a sociopath tendency. Makes me want to punch another kitten. Right in his fluffy little throat.

Gross! I'm a human. I know kittens lick their butts then their fur. You're a troubled person.

catpunch1.jpg

Draupadi

Why are you guys talking about kitty punching? Illykitty is my friend so stay away from her! And I am highly offended:mad:.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that I smell you cooking breakfast, & you've not offered any to me!
You're too busy being offended by some loser!