• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What color is the sky in your world.... you are a delusional loony and I would very much appreciate it if you would keep me out of your sick and twisted fantasies you deranged whack-a-doo...

Now if you don't mind AHH-CHOOO!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
It's difficult to be offended by your honesty in admitting your failure. Simple fact you posted ticks me right off.

Wu Wei

because of the phone call I got trying to defraud me of money there is nothing here I find offensive..... you ALL better work harder if you want to offend me.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Why would you post on here about your personal life, besides the possibility that that defrauder may have been someone from here.

4consideration

Premium Member
because of the phone call I got trying to defraud me of money there is nothing here I find offensive..... you ALL better work harder if you want to offend me.

Don't tell us what to do! We don't work for you.

OK...picture Revoltingest giving you a lap dance.

Why would you post on here about your personal life, besides the possibility that that defrauder may have been someone from here.
None of us would call Wu Wei! He burps when he talks!

Last edited:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
If nobody tells me what the subject is, I don't know what it is, and therefore how can I change something when I don't know what that something was in the first place. So would somebody just tell me the subject. Quit beating around the bush about some vague idea called a subject that nobody really knows anything at all about. It's frustrating.

Wu Wei

We are not here to spoon feed you....and it is not our problem that you have poor reading comprehension

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Now, now.....why can't we all just get along?.....

Oh that's right.....there's 4can, Revolt, Wee Wee.....a bunch of other posters...

AND ME!
HA!
Thief is ninja....stab.....stab.....stab.....
hehehehehe

Wu Wei

Silly ninja..... you're offensive

catpunch1.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Normally I slow down for cute little kittens......

But I can do otherwise for yours!
Thief is Ninja!
Do not cross in front of me!

hehehehehehe

Last edited: