• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
He's been slow for a long time....we all just tend to humor him..... but you're still rather offensive for pointing it out

atanu

Premium Member
Because you have offendingly big ears. Your pretending not to be listening is an offensive lie.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That is an annoying understatement. Big ears, swiveling around all the time, nose twitching, laying about, and he never moves until its time to eat. Then he can suddenly hear the dinner.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Hey!....listen up!.....
if large ears are offensive, I have the cure!

Thief is ninja!....and ninjas have sharp knives!

How about a little trim?....just a little of the top!
Or, you could do the Van Gough!
One quick gesture!.....sure to be a pleasure!
(mine!...not yours!)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You say your knives are sharp, but I see that they're dull!
You sharpen them with a grinder instead of a whetstone!
You couldn't spread butter with those things.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You say your knives are sharp, but I see that they're dull!
You sharpen them with a grinder instead of a whetstone!
You couldn't spread butter with those things.

Now that's an INSULT!

How dare you!.....you smelly handed player of oversized whoopee cushions!
You skirt wearing, fart sniffing excuse of a Scotty!
You ....you......

Whoa!......got a little up for it!

I'll be back.
Just for you.....I'll put extra strokes to the stone.

Wu Wei

Why are you always so concerned about other men's pants..... you filthy disgusting perverted cross dressing Scotsman

Wu Wei

Well I'm offended...I had surgery today and not ONE of you sent me a get well card...

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well if we got our own surgeries then maybe we wouldn't be so jealous. How about you send us some sympathy cards, surgery lad?

Wu Wei

Well if you all want cataract surgery..... I have decided to became an eye surgeon using a home study course...so I'd be more than happy to help out....of course the only tools I have are from my days as a Volkswagen/Jeep mechanic...but I promise to wash them before I start the procedure...

And I am STILL Offended that I did not get any get well cards....and after all I have done for all of you.......that is just offensive and hurtful

4consideration

Premium Member
What are you talking about? I sent you this:

th

Wu Wei

Yeah...JUST NOW!!! Where was it a couple HOURS ago...Sending one AFTER I Had to RFEMIND you is MORE offensive than NOT sending one AT ALL!!!!!!!

4consideration

Premium Member
Yeah...JUST NOW!!! Where was it a couple HOURS ago...Sending one AFTER I Had to RFEMIND you is MORE offensive than NOT sending one AT ALL!!!!!!!

WELL!

Since you're being that way about it, I'm glad I was able to catch the florist before the delivery person got to your door! Humph!