• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm not Thief and I don't have your purple underwear...and I find your acuzations offensive... now I would not be surprised if Thief did have them.... he has this wierd uncontrollable attraction to purple stuff

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I'm not Thief and I don't have your purple underwear...and I find your acuzations offensive... now I would not be surprised if Thief did have them.... he has this wierd uncontrollable attraction to purple stuff
Now I know where my Barney costume went to. I'm sure this purple thief is a "friend" of yours, right? Pffffft. This is the most ridiculously offensive thing ever. First the Barney theft and now underwear to match. You just wait...I'm gonna steal your favorite blankie!! You'll regret this!!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Pink! That's sacrilege! You blasphemer you profaner! I have a Hello Kitty notebook.
Well, at least I don't tattoo my cat with a white cross!! My mom is offended by that! She's calling the SPCA! Can I have your Hello Kitty notebook when you go to JAIL??

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Well, at least I don't tattoo my cat with a white cross!! My mom is offended by that! She's calling the SPCA! Can I have your Hello Kitty notebook when you go to JAIL??
Snitching and snitches really tick me off! Jail?! Ain't no jail can hold me!

Thief

Rogue Theologian

oh no.....not purple....black is my preference.

Thief is ninja!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's not offensive? Work on your drama, Thief! More irony in the voice or you're just going to keep irritating us. Seriously how could you ever steal anything?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Well! ExCUUUUuuuuuse YOUUUUUuuuuuuu!

Nothing like a quick hit and log out!
But I can respect.
Thief is ninja!

It was still offensive!