• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Alt Thinker

Older than the hills
I smell of Meow Mix because I ate the cat.

I would like to smell Meow Mix.

(Yes I know who she is.)

BTW your post is offensive

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Cannibalism is offensive... and eating other posters is cannibalism... so by association you are an offensive cannibal... you should be muzzled

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
What a sissy.. just can't take can you....had to call in the mods..you big offensive baby

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Always whining. If it's not about posters it's your eyes. If you were an inanimate object you'd be a whine cabinet.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Always whining. If it's not about posters it's your eyes. If you were an inanimate object you'd be a whine cabinet.
Speaking of wine ...I'm drinking a nice and light pinot gris. So, you'd probably say I'm whining and you'd be right. Still, I'm offended.

Viker

Speaking of wine ...I'm drinking a nice and light pinot gris. So, you'd probably say I'm whining and you'd be right. Still, I'm offended.
Stop denying it. Butters. You're an alcoholic. I'm offended at your refusal for help and liquor stench.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Stop denying it. Butters. You're an alcoholic. I'm offended at your refusal for help and liquor stench.
Listen, Vicodin, right after I finish this bottle I'm heading to AAA. I mean, AA. *hiccup* Just mind your own bees wax and pop a couple more pills, would ya?

Viker

Listen, Vicodin, right after I finish this bottle I'm heading to AAA. I mean, AA. *hiccup* Just mind your own bees wax and pop a couple more pills, would ya?
Pick up a 12 pack and a bottle of Evan Williams on your way back, please. I'm going to drink it all while you sit there and sweat.