• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yo mama is a ninja.

And I'm offended by those who don't realize yo mama insults are timeless!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Ignore Kathryn instead of encouraging her, and please don't repeat 'Yo mama' any more times. Its starting to annoy me.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Yo mama was so ugly they burned off her face. That's why you don't have an avatar like a normal RFer.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
AahhhG! I cannot trust you people any more! 'Your mother'. Is that so hard to pronounce? This is the land of the Free, not the land of Danny Devito.

Kathryn

I am offended by all y'all. Yo mamas didn't do a very good job of raising you - that much is obvious!

Kathryn

Obviously your mother did not believe in education for her children

She did, however, teach me the proper way to end a sentence, which is with that grammatical tool called a "period."

Call yo mama and ask her if you don't believe me. Wait, never mind - she either doesn't know the answer or you never paid any attention to her anyway.

Trust me on this one. ;)

I'm offended by yo mama's lack of home training. Never assume your kids will learn all they need to know in school!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm horribly...deeply...fundamentally offended that every time you come here to post,
you leave frilly pillows all over the place! And it always smells of garlic & chilli!

Kathryn

Look here, you revolting person, neither my mother nor I make or eat chili. And I'm offended that you spelled chili with two L's. What the heck is all that about????

Wait, how do I even know how it's spelled, since I don't eat it or allow it in my house? Carry on.

Yo mama makes you sleep on a frilly pillow, but that's not our fault, so quit pouting.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fool! Dunderhead! Southerner!
My misspelling was not what you think!
Chilly_Willy_logo.png

Btw, chili & garlic is a Korean thing....and your posts also smell of bulgogi!

Last edited:

Kathryn

Fool! Dunderhead! Southerner!
My misspelling was not what you think!
Chilly_Willy_logo.png

Btw, chili & garlic is a Korean thing....and your posts also smell of bulgogi!

I know my Korean! (Glad to see, by the way, that you corrected your spelling of "chili.") I didn't acquire a Korean brother, grandson, and daughter-in-law for NUTTIN'! This here Southerner gots some diversity in her fambly AND in her pantry!

Don’t cheat on me with cornbread,
Don’t cheat on me with beans
And don’t cheat on me with bacon, cooked up with collard greens
Don’t cheat on me with biscuits with jelly sweet and blue
Keep it in that place where
you know you will be true

Keep it in your pantry
http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/lovett-lyle/keep-it-in-your-pantry-28525.html

I am offended by your implication that my pantry isn't diverse.