• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You both sicken me.... I thought you should know that.....

Now if you don't mind...both of you...get the heck away from me...and I would greatly appreciate it if you would both keep your sick and twisted fantasies to yourselves... you pair of vile loathsome deviants

4consideration

Premium Member
You don't need to be so mean about it!

If you wanted to be constructive, you could have said, "...you pair of extremely good looking, but otherwise vile loathsome deviants..."

Mary Poppins said, "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare you use big werds!
I'm from southern Michiganistan.

Gawd, that thread is the gift which keeps on giving!

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm sorry, but I didn't realize you were from southern Michiganistan. I'm not sure if we should be seen conversing in public together.

My dad was from northern Michiganistan. It's the only claim to northern respectability I've got. I can't afford to jeopardize it.

4consideration

Premium Member
Well, that explains how you can spell most of your words correctly.
You always seemed rather literate for a southern gal.

Wellllll....twernt easa to com bi! IT were consittered agin' da entir' sutherin' value system fer me ta read them books, so'in I had to sneak and read'em at night, under the covers, and watch fer critters, too. But, eye's a rebel!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm from southern Michiganistan.

If this is true..... I have literally hundreds of relative in southern Michigan...I hope you are not one of them you smell offensive heavy equipment violator

Wellllll....twernt easa to com bi! IT were consittered agin' da entir' sutherin' value system fer me ta read them books, so'in I had to sneak and read'em at night, under the covers, and watch fer critters, too. But, eye's a rebel!

What the heck are you talking about....you're as hard to understand and the odiferous Scotsman

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
If this is true..... I have literally hundreds of relative in southern Michigan...I hope you are not one of them you smell offensive heavy equipment violator
You are my son, Wu Wei!
014_HD1___DARTH_HOMER_by_HOTDESIGNS2.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Sheeze, this is how I feel when I think of the possibility of being closely related to anyone on this forum:

crying-girl.jpg

Thief

Rogue Theologian
oh you big cry baby!
What you need is some ninja training!

You're already wearing black....and you have a mask!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't you mock her weakness eye water, ya insensitive goat polish'n, lumber molest'n, barber's assistant!

Oh, I see the bumble'n southerner got in the way of me post to the thieve'n one!
Mind yer place, toots!