• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And the fact that you brake them regularly with your lack luster and subpar posting I find offensive

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Yo mama's got a shiny coat. And I find your use of the word "lackluster" offensive, since you broke it into two words. OFFENDER.

Wu Wei

Deciding you're the spelling police and forcibly oppressing the ignorance of others I find offensive

Wu Wei

Once again you try and soft peddle the transgressions of others... next you will want us to all hold hands and sing kumbaya..... I find your new agey peaceful approach offensive

Wu Wei

YES, YES I WOULD!!!!!

If it preserved my freedom to be OFFENDED!!!!!

And yelling at me is offensive so CUT IT OUT!!!!!!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Freedom is positive. 'Taking liberties' is a cliche that has a bad connotation. What you are doing is taking liberties with the rules of this forum, Mr., and I don't like it.

Wu Wei

I find your tone and your accusations offensive...other than that...who cares big deal yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah whatever

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I find your tone and your accusations offensive...other than that...who cares big deal yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah whatever

OH! I am always sorely offended when people say "who cares big deal yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah whatever" or any combination of such words! THE UMBRAGE I FEEL IS DOWNRIGHT UNSETTLING!

By the way, yo mama is offensive.