• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
What did I do to deserve treatment like that?!

I mean...all I was doing was puttin' in my little 'ole opinion...and then...well...you could have just politely mentioned disagreement with my opinion...that would have been ok. I wouldn't have minded.

Did you really have to go for the jugular by calling me a northerner? :sad4:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She was speaking English, although it can be hard to tell with that thick southern drawl.....ya lemon suck'n boot polisher!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
What did I do to deserve treatment like that?!

I mean...all I was doing was puttin' in my little 'ole opinion...and then...well...you could have just politely mentioned disagreement with my opinion...that would have been ok. I wouldn't have minded.

Did you really have to go for the jugular by calling me a northerner? :sad4:

As a southern belle, I too am offended by this.

Kathryn

Oh, great...I suppose that now you'll get the vapors!
I suppose you want me to catch you when you faint too?

No way would I trust you with such precious cargo. I only faint strategically - when it's convenient for me and when I have a soft place to land gracefully.

Kathryn

I wish you would take off your mask, Kathryn. Are you trying to flirt with my husband? I'm offended by that!!

I don't want your husband - one is more than enough, thank you very kindly! I'm offended by the idea of more than one...blech.

Unless of course, the second one would do the housework and cooking. How is your husband in those two areas?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Oh quite. After all, if I wasn't, that would reflect poorly on you on this particular thread, and I'd hate that.

Wait...

:shrug:
Oh, right. I'm off topic. Sorry!

Hmmm, let me see. You don't offend me, in general, so I have to come up with something quick.

How about this: I'm offended that you have more children than me. What a show off!!

Kathryn

Oh, right. I'm off topic. Sorry!

Hmmm, let me see. You don't offend me, in general, so I have to come up with something quick.

How about this: I'm offended that you have more children than me. What a show off!!

Right - WAY TO GO, .O5 PERCENTILE OF BIRTH CONTROL FAILURE! (Ok, seriously - I'm very glad now but it sort of threw me for a loop at the time.)

There you go, bragging in an underhanded way about your level of birth control expertise. I'm offended.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not sure how to respond to any of that of for that matter not sure if i should respond to that... not even sure it is worth my time to respond to that at all .... so lets just say.....move along...you didn't see anything

Kathryn

Not sure how to respond to any of that of for that matter not sure if i should respond to that... not even sure it is worth my time to respond to that at all .... so lets just say.....move along...you didn't see anything

I'm really offended that you don't think responding to any of that is worth your time. Who do you think you are - the King of Siam?

Wu Wei

What....sorry....well actually no I'm not... but I was not paying attention since I was fairly certain there was no reason for me to actually listen to you....mind repeating that, I promise I might listen next time

Kathryn

What....sorry....well actually no I'm not... but I was not paying attention since I was fairly certain there was no reason for me to actually listen to you....mind repeating that, I promise I might listen next time

Sorry - did you say something?

Wu Wei

Wow this thread seems dead...I wonder when someone else will start posting...so far I'm the only one posting

Kathryn

Wow this thread seems dead...I wonder when someone else will start posting...so far I'm the only one posting

What is that scratching noise? Does anyone else hear it? Is there a bug somewhere in the room? EGADS!