• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended that no one was offended by my incredibly rude and dismissive post and that no one came to the defense of poor Kathryn when I was being so rude, arrogant and dismissive..... you should all be ashamed of yourselves..... you all offend me......

4consideration

Premium Member
Don't lay on our leg!

We're not responsible for your and inconsiderate treatment of Kathryn. Don't look to us for support.

We're having a tough enough time coming up with our own insults for her. We shouldn't be asked to fill in for you!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Where's the wine, huh, lady? I'm offended you came yet again to the party with only Kool Aid. Are you a Boy Scout Troop mother or something?

4consideration

Premium Member
There is no wine today. Someone drank all the wine. I won't say who.

Luckily, there was some vodka today. There were spicy Bloody Marys and then some kind of cranberry drink, like a Seebreeze or something. It was all good. We cooked some delicious food and had a really nice day.

I was a sea nymph in the pool -- that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

I don't want to be rude and make off topic posts, so.... what the hell did you mean by that comment?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm offended that anyone would even think I need help defending myself. Yeah, I mean you, woohoo or whatever your name was whenever it was you stumbled in here muttering something on the way to your podiatrist appointment. I can take care of myself because I am an independent woman fortified with wine I stole from 4consideration!

Kathryn

So, it was you! I knew it all along. I knew you'd come around bragging about it eventually.

Thief helped me drink it. I was offended because he drank more than his fair share, even though we took an equal risk when stealing it from your house...which needed a bit of cleaning, by the way. I hate having to dust off a wine bottle before I drink from it.

4consideration

Premium Member
Well, obviously you don't know proper thief etiquette!

It's customary to pitch in and help straighten up, do a bit of dusting, the vacuuming -- or the laundry -- when you're stealing something from someone's home. It helps to soften the blow of having one's personal space invaded.

Kathryn

Well, obviously you don't know proper thief etiquette!

It's customary to pitch in and help straighten up, do a bit of dusting, the vacuuming -- or the laundry -- when you're stealing something from someone's home. It helps to soften the blow of having one's personal space invaded.

But I'm not interested in softening the blow - I just prefer my wine bottles to be clean, since I drink straight from them.

Kathryn

I see you stole my paper bags, too!

I needed them because my husband and I are Nawlins Saints fans and we're meeting friends at Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game. We need to put them over our heads so we can go incognito.

I think this year we'll go back to being Aints fans. It was a good run though.

I'm offended at your lack of sensitivity. You should have known why I needed those bags. You should be generous. You're probably an Atlanta Falcons fan though or some such rubbish, which would explain a lot.

4consideration

Premium Member
Hardly! I can't believe you didn't know the Saints got their name after I was born, and word got around it really was the only name for a team located near me.

I'm sorry, but I really found it necessary to move out of state. I know that had an effect on their winning. My proof is that I had moved back to Louisiana and was living there the year they won the Super Bowl. They have been sad ever since I moved away again, hence the current level of performance. I completely understand, and now graciously allow you to keep those bags, since you probably will need them.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I made up my call name....Thief....
I made up my pseudo occupation.....ninja...
I make up a lot of what I post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo offensive!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehheheh!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!

tears in my eyes!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well we all knew that....we were just humoring you so you wouldn't cry so much....oh wait.. I was not supposed to tell you that...dang it...oh well ..silly faux ninja thief

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Ok, Wee Wee.....a little boo-hoo just for you

Now back to business.....stab....stab.....stab....

Thief is ninja!
heheheheheheheheh...haha