• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Yeah....that was actually pretty sad.... in a pathetic sort of way...... it didn't seem like your heart was really in it...... poor little shinobi .... at least your Shinobi shōzoku will help soak up the tears

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Now look!...if you're going to call me pathetic .....
Do it, in the thread I started for that purpose!

I am sooooooooooooooooo offended you don't follow my threads more carefully!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
OH!....getting personal are you?
well I have the cure for that!!!!!
First the rope.....then stab.....stab.....stab.....

hmmmmmm.........

You know what?.....you could be right!
That is a little twisted!

hehehehehehehehe

Wu Wei

Binding and then stabbing someone.....hmmm....yes it is incredibly twisted.... but at least it gives you a better chance of hitting them, when they were moving you missed 100% or the time...now at least you make a glancing hit about 20% of the time

And yes it is all very offensive

And there is a post just to call you pathetic..... please oh please you must tell me where it is....because I could happily spend the day calling you pathetic....

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Binding and then stabbing someone.....hmmm....yes it is incredibly twisted.... but at least it gives you a better chance of hitting them, when they were moving you missed 100% or the time...now at least you make a glancing hit about 20% of the time

And yes it is all very offensive

And there is a post just to call you pathetic..... please oh please you must tell me where it is....because I could happily spend the day calling you pathetic....

It's called.....He's sooooooooo pathetic....

Soooooooooooooo obvious!
That makes you soooooooooooooooo offensive!

Wu Wei

Wow...that is pathetic.... 5 year old thread and not one response..... actually that is sad...in a pathetic kind of way... no wonder why thief cries so much and lashes out with violence...he has no friends.....how very sad... but then the sight of a grown faux ninja.... crying...... is offensive

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Wrong thread guys!......and you are all soooooooo pathetic for doing so.

Shed a tear?....only because it hurts to laugh sooooooooooo damn hard!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wu Wei

Wrong thread guys!......and you are all soooooooo pathetic for doing so.

Shed a tear?....only because it hurts to laugh sooooooooooo damn hard!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

and yet you still do not post a link to the correct thread....that is offensive....unless it is the right thread and your psyche is blocking out the pain and you are delusional and offensive

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and yet you still do not post a link to the correct thread....that is offensive....unless it is the right thread and your psyche is blocking out the pain and you are delusional and offensive

ok...sorry....but I never got around to learning that trick.

Just don't care enough!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

oh god...tears in my eyes....again......

Wu Wei

You must be a sad little pathetic faux ninja because you seem to be crying all the time...

WHICH IS OFFENSIVE!!!!! Man up and DEAL WITH IT!!!! you big baby ninja

Thief

Rogue Theologian
ok Wee Wee.....
And shall I follow your 'wee' example!

heheheheheheheh
hahahahahahahaha

stop!.....please!.....it's hurts to laugh so hard!