• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
and that's how we come to see a photo of you taking a bath.
real smart.
and offensive.

Taking a BATH!!!! In a stream.... what do you think I am... a BARBARIAN!!!!!

I was fishing!!!!

How offensive...to assume.... oh I get it...you just ASSUMED I was taking a bath... or was this some bizarre bestial homoerotic weird ninja fantasies...... DISGUSTING!!!!!

Wu Wei

Hey!...I'm not the one showing off the hairy physique!

And I bet that wet fur stinks like hell.

Oh so you noticing my hairy physique eh....sicko

And unlike some ninja and certain Scotsman who keep there hand in the toilet I bath regularly so the fur most certainly does not stink......

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Alas, Poor humor, we barely knew thee!

Next time you're going to make a tragic post, please tell us ahead of time so we won't waste our time reading it!

Wu Wei

Alas, Poor humor, we barely knew thee!

Next time you're going to make a tragic post, please tell us ahead of time so we won't waste our time reading it!

I will if you will... but then you would need to warn us before ALL of your posts

Wu Wei

Apparently you strange weird sickos have bizarre fantasies bout a wet bear so I changed my avatar....you sickos

Wu Wei

Not being a big fan of change I have to say I am offended by the page itself.... do darn bright...offensively so

Wu Wei

Brave words form one who is less than 7 feet tall and does NOT have 6 inch long claws

Wu Wei

Brave words form one holding a balloon sword and who is also less than 7 feet tall and does NOT have 6 inch long claws

Wu Wei

HEY!!!! Lets not get personally offensive here...I mean really...how dare you.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You criticize another for being offensive!?
IronyMeter.gif