• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So now you think the science of meteorology is someone's opinion...... you have a problem with reality don't you.... you delusional disbelieving dullard

Wu Wei

What color is the sky in your world you foul smelling sullied Scottish simpleton

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ya just might be too dim fer such a sofisticated thread, ya thick skulled lollypop crunch'n mushroom blancher!

Wu Wei

Yeah, I think I will file you under "Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What's that smell? Are you....you are! Yer make'n poopoo in the woods as you post!
That's disgust'n, ya fish tickle'n hair ball collector!

Wu Wei

Well i'm in the woods what did you expect. Anyway it smells better than your rancid pole cat aftershave

Wu Wei

You are delusional..... but that is to be expected..... your own offensive odor is driving you mad...you putrid whack-a-doo with a insufferable halitosis

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, yer breath smells like rotting haggis made from durian fruit, chou dofu, & Willies kilt squeeze'ns!

How many don't need google to know what all those aromatic delights are?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Complain at me will ya? Yer just a fancy hat wear'n, big word use'n, walnut polisher!

Pssst!
Don't stop them frubies from a'come'n!