• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Rival

Diex Aie
Staff member
Premium Member
can't believe you'd ask for frubies. How dare you. Insolent creature. Can't you tell the sky is pink?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You are complaining about too many things in a single post. In this game you're only supposed to complain about one thing at a time! Plus your first sentence starts with a lowercase letter. That is bad grammar. Bad, bad bad.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm greatly offended that you give me that come hither look whenever you post. I have 2 problems with that....
1) I'm straight.
2) You'd never actually follow thru!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I would really love to insult you all today but I just can't..... maybe I should not have done Yoga before logging in..... the best I can come up with at the moment is you're all stiff and inflexible......

and now for upward facing bear

7fe91c6f-f987-46d9-8807-09f0d466af75

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Bears are too strong. Therefore they are bad. If they had reasonable strength and reasonable manners like dogs, then they would be ok. Then their company would be acceptable. As it is, nobody wants to have a bear over for dinner. Call it inflexible all you like.

Wu Wei

You are also intolerant of bears because we are strong.......

12-6-sad-bear.jpg

You make bears sad...... now I think I'll go lift some weights and then flip a truck to improve my mood

Be-Strong-Like-Bear.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ya filthy stink'n bear!
Must ya fart when ya lift heavy weights?
Ya smell of fermented hiker, elk butt, raspberries & pickanick baskets!

Wu Wei

Why must you be such an equivocator that insist on casting aspersions on others who post here...I say unto you again, you are a shallow cowardly hind, and you lie.

Wu Wei

This above all to thine own self be true, and it must follow, as night follows day, thou canst not then be false to any man.