• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's a lie..... bears leave nothing..... err I mean...that is not what happened

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's a lie..... bears leave nothing..... err I mean...that is not what happened
My take on the scene is still fitting.
You can't eat it all at one sitting.
And then you will rest
and slowly digest
your bride, whom you'll shortly be......uh....never mind

Edit:
That's one of my better 60 second limericks!
(Yes, low standards are good for self esteem.)

Wu Wei

This has gotten quite silly as well as rather strange and bizarre...and I am more than willing to admit I had a part in this.... however you are still odiferous, offensive and a foul vile cur

so with that said all that is left is

SF_zoo_131_edited-1.jpg

Wu Wei

oh man you are making this to easy...... but I will take the high road and not go there... hey.... I thought ninja wore black pajamas.... why is your ninja outfit pink..... with feet..... and bunny ears.....

Wu Wei

Shut your putrid pie hole you fetid Scotts buffoon, that or you might want to try brushing your teeth with some Zep Commercial Purple Cleaner and Degreaser and rinsing you motuh with Rubbing alcohol before you open it to give the rest of us a break to breath

Wu Wei

I don't have your apple pie with walnuts and a flaky pie crust you accusatory masticating ape descendant

Wu Wei

Listen you machine fondling tractor adjoining degenerate, its the only toilet a bears got, what your excuse you randomly defecating deviant