• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Spare me yer whine'n 'bout yer feeeeeelings, ya mewl'n little forest fairy!

aww...come on......how can you be so mean...lets be friends...... just come a little closer...and we'll talk about this..... that's it...a little closer... you foul mouthed contemptible poor excuse for a walking scratching post...just a little closer... yeah...it's ok to bring thief too heeheeheeheeheeheehee

grizzly-bear.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just poured a bucket of honey, salmon oil, & pic-a-nic basket condiments all over Thief.
I'll leave you 2 alone now.

Wu Wei

I just poured a bucket of honey, salmon oil, & pic-a-nic basket condiments all over Thief.
I'll leave you 2 alone now.

wow....you are cowardly......... but probably justified..... I did skip lunch today....you big skirt wearing sissy..... hey do I smell honey and salmon

grizzly_1687313c.jpg

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Sissy was my aunt's name, and she spent her life caring for orphan kittens.

Yes, her house smelled like urine and she had a thick carpet of dander over her linoleum, but she was my aunt, dammit. Stop using her name to describe . . . That guy.

Wu Wei

And I should listen to an oversized earing wearing sideways hat wearing fictional rule why?

Thief

Rogue Theologian
ok...so Im just as sweet as can be and smell like fish.....

Thanks guys.....really funny....

You have any idea how pricey these ninja outfits are?

I got ideas.....yes I do.....though maybe a bear coat is a bit heavy....and would look silly with a plaid skirt....
hehehehehehe

Kuzcotopia

ok...so Im just as sweet as can be and smell like fish.....

Thanks guys.....really funny....

You have any idea how pricey these ninja outfits are?

I got ideas.....yes I do.....though maybe a bear coat is a bit heavy....and would look silly with a plaid skirt....
hehehehehehe

A real thief steals his ninja outfits.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Good point!...thank you!

But my tailor is a ninja.
Stealing from ninjas is ....risky.

I might ask....having noticed your avatar....your tailor..........?

Kuzcotopia

People who are literally 3 inches tall and have a hole in the top of their head should mind their bid'ness.