• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How dare ya tell me my job!
I donna tell ya how to fluff yer poodles, ya marshmallow squeeze'n, sweet tea spike'n, ferret wrangler!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
boring.jpg

and predictable

Wu Wei

Oh, yeah? Well...you left something vile in the woods.

Polite society requires one to pick up after oneself!

Bears don't live in or much care for polite society...unless it comes with a side of fries and ketchup..... you fluffy foo foo namby-pamby cream puff

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Bears don't live in or much care for polite society...unless it comes with a side of fries and ketchup..... you fluffy foo foo namby-pamby cream puff
Bears canna even open a ketchup bottle....they just bite into it, & squirt the contents all over theyselves!
Blither'n, messy, rabbit spank'n, short bus ride'n critters they is!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Who is youz to talk about a "menace"!?
Ya duz yer bizness in da woods, & come traipse'n back here wit dingle berries drop'n from yer ample behind!

And ya still gots a bit'o hiker stuck to yer chin!

Wu Wei

HEY!!!!! I may be an 8 foot tall 3/4 ton killing machine with long pointy claws...but I have feelings too you know.......... you mephitic name callin' repugnant reprobate