• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I saw this hanging in 4con's kitchen!
I was negotiating to buy it!
(It dates to around 1860.)

2801.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
I am also offended by the word garfoon. And, if you really know what it means, I am also offended that you haven't given me the definition, since I have been trying to get it out of Rev. and he won't tell me.

It must be a conspiracy! Conspiracies are also offensive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you....you.....uh.....there must be something you've done which offends me!
And it really offends me!

4consideration

Premium Member
I think you're just going easy on Dawny because of her pretty new picture. You're letting that get in the way of taking sufficient offense, which is offensive, in and of itself.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you'd accuse me of cutting Dawny slack for her hot appearance!
She is Father Heathen's property, & I am a very married guy!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are offended by me calling you on cutting Dawny slack for her hot appearance!

I am also offended that you still have not defined garfoon or garfoonkle.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that you are offended by me calling you on cutting Dawny slack for her hot appearance!
I am also offended that you still have not defined garfoon or garfoonkle.
Tell you what......post pix of your garfoons, & I'll tell you what they are.
I'm offended that you hide them!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am even more convinced than ever that you are simply waiting until I feel a false sense of security that I could use that word properly. Should I be tempted to follow your usage of the term, I would find myself in a precarious position of using the word and then having you define it in a most embarassing way.

I am offended that you would use a lady thusly!

(And, before you challenge my use of the wordly "thusly," please refer to this: Thusly | Define Thusly at Dictionary.com

(Now, I am going back out to the BBQ pit, please try not to offend me while I am gone.)

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that neither of you two replied to my post. It's a conspiracy I say!!