• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

The Holy Bottom Burp

Okay, now I'm offended! We can't lock up cafeteria workers! We're hungry!
So apparently you want psychopaths with AK47s or M16s wandering around killing people as long as you get your bacon and eggs? You sir, are a double monster! (What's a double monster? Don't ask me, just look at David Firth, he probably has two heads or something...)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended that you insulting and belittling but apparently you are nor offended.... I find your lack of being offended...offensive....

The Holy Bottom Burp

I am offended that you insulting and belittling but apparently you are nor offended.... I find your lack of being offended...offensive....
That is the trouble with bears, never able to make up their minds.
Like you I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure...whatever I find your inoffensive remarks offensive!

Wu Wei

I find wishy washiness offensive....I also find your showing up without Pick-a-nick baskets offensive too

4consideration

Premium Member
I have no pick-a-nick basket, and quite frankly you don't deserve one until you start showing some manners around here.

What you are due for, is some nit-picking -- and let me tell you, there's plenty of that needed!

How come I always have to do all the work?

Wu Wei

I find your OCD, which has become apparent because you number your nerves..... offensive....