• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Well, I wouldn't have to go to such extreme measures if you were a little more like me and reacted exactly as I do in all situations.

You could try to be a little more like that, you know!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended by this wimpy emotional posts and most CERTAINLY offended by the undesired physical contact

4consideration

Premium Member
The insulting tone you used for mocking another poster's pathetic and offensive mamby pamby need for apology is unacceptable and offensive.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I find your inability to voice your true feelings and you veiled agreement while pretending offense offensive

4consideration

Premium Member
Why didn't you tell me us wanted to know about true feelings?

Just think of all the time wasted on RF talking about reasons why when everyone could be talking about feelings about!

You should have said something sooner!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Why didn't you tell me us wanted to know about true feelings?

Just think of all the time wasted on RF talking about reasons why when everyone could be talking about feelings about!

You should have said something sooner!
your sentence structure and pronoun use......sucks

hope i didn't hurt your feelings

I would apologize....but....

Thief is ninja!

4consideration

Premium Member
your sentence structure and pronoun use......sucks

hope i didn't hurt your feelings

I would apologize....but....

Thief is ninja!
Oh, I see!

You hope you didn't hurt my feelings, so I'd have no reason to post on this thread. Well, you should know whether you did or did not.

If you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Oh, I see!

You hope you didn't hurt my feelings, so I'd have no reason to post on this thread. Well, you should know whether you did or did not.

If you don't know, then I'm not going to tell you.
I now picture you with your nose in the air

and I don't care