• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Your post offensive because you did not properly identify what is offensive about the previous post.

He proposed a dilemma, with a narrow range of possibilities -- only two.

Then, he answered his own question from outside the range of possibilities.

If this is the thread called, "Provide any answer to the question, except one that would actually apply" then, yes, he may be better than all of us.

And don't complain about this post. It's what happens when you sneak your post in while someone else is typing!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am OFFENDED by ALL OF YOU!!!!! None of you seem to have the slightest clue that this is NOT the insult thread....you offensive bunch of ninnies

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I admit your allusion to Shakespeare is hard to spot - this time - but please would you stop alluding to Shakespeare in, like, every single post? There are other things in life you know.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But at least my bear-ness is covered by fur... unlike your bare-ness...which is HIGHLY offensive...put some clothes on already