• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I find your perverted insinuations offensive.... ya depraved degenerate debaucher (And I don't have the time to wait for you to look those up)

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I find your overly simplistic preschool insults offensive....ya big dippy dummy doodoo head
(and yes I seem to be getting way to into alliteration at the moment...time to go for a walk)

The Holy Bottom Burp

Ooh, look at me everyone, I'm a brick/pigeon combo which makes me "better" than a ginger kilt wearing baconphile. You racist monster! (I think I may have overused "monster" on this thread. Any chance there is a real monster posting here? I mean we have a bear who has apparently mastered keyboard skills, so a monster is small beer right?...still reading are you? Just goes to show people can't resist small print, never mind big print, just go straight to the small print! The "man" is trying to trick you!).