• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
Oh stop acting like you have any respect for other people's fences!

Like we're dumb enough to believe that!

upload_2017-8-13_9-17-31.png

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh stop acting like you have any respect for other people's fences!

Like we're dumb enough to believe that!

View attachment 18551

Oh no, bears have no respect for fences at all...usually just plow right through them...but that picture is showing a bear the GREAT respect for that fence... he is gently climbing over it.... bit knocking it down....as most bears do..... however you did not BOTHER to find that out before you posted you rather BAD propaganda photo....and THAT!!!! Is offensive.

Wu Wei

I hate it when people accuse others of saying everything is propaganda, when in fact that is not the case... I find it offensive.... but.... but throwing out "cakes are not propaganda" is propaganda.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I hate it when people accuse others of saying everything is propaganda, when in fact that is not the case... I find it offensive.... but.... but throwing out "'cakes are not propaganda' is propaganda" is propaganda.

Daemon Sophic

Son, we live in a world that has forum postings, and those forums have to be manned by forumites with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You? You, @Wu Wei? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for prior posts, and you curse the forumites who wrote them. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that those postings, while certainly 'off key', probably opened minds; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, helps to broaden mental horizons.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum.

We use words like "honor," "rules," and "smilies." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keypad and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I've never been called a forumite

sounds like an insult.....

I am soooooooooooooo offended!

consider yourself ninja'd

Wu Wei

Son, we live in a world that has forum postings, and those forums have to be manned by forumites with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You? You, @Wu Wei? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for prior posts, and you curse the forumites who wrote them. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that those postings, while certainly 'off key', probably opened minds; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, helps to broaden mental horizons.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that forum -- you need me on that forum.

We use words like "honor," "rules," and "smilies." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keypad and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to!

What the heck are you talking about?

And that right there is not in the spirit of the thread which is all in fun and it called "Be Offended By the Post Above You"

I may be misinterpreting your post here, it is easy to do such things on a web forum, have had my posts misinterpreted in the past as well. But that does not sound as much as being posted in good fun, as I believe this thread is meant to be viewed, as much as it sounds like a personal attack.

Like I said, I may be missing something here, and if so I apologize, but that is how it looks to me at the moment.

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Newlyweds should never have been a word. Don't encourage yuppies by repeating it, because yuppies are offensive.

Wu Wei

Yuppies were not around when the Newlywed show was on, I find your revisionist history offensive

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I object to the concept of yuppies, not the etymological construction. I find your cold indifference to be abominable.

Wu Wei

I find your lack of observation and lack of attention to detail offensive but you don't hear me cryin' about it do ya