• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Wow that was offensive...and childish too....wow...just wow.... I can't believe how childishly offensive this has gotten.... what a bunch of potty mouthed doodoo heads

Daemon Sophic

You have brought the English language to a new low!
Your high-browed British snobbery offends me.

What the heck are you talking about?

And that right there is not in the spirit of the thread which is all in fun and it called "Be Offended By the Post Above You"

I may be misinterpreting your post here, it is easy to do such things on a web forum, have had my posts misinterpreted in the past as well. But that does not sound as much as being posted in good fun, as I believe this thread is meant to be viewed, as much as it sounds like a personal attack.

Like I said, I may be missing something here, and if so I apologize, but that is how it looks to me at the moment.
My post was a play on the famous "You can't handle the truth!" scene from A Few Good Men; which of course is a classic scene of.......being offended.
The fact that you back-wood Adirondack-hoofing country bumpkin bears are so uncultured as to misinterpret my well referenced and deftly edited post as a rambling post of actual real offense is ....quite frankly....highly offensive. :screamcat:

Wu Wei

My post was a play on the famous "You can't handle the truth!" scene from A Few Good Men; which of course is a classic scene of.......being offended.
The fact that you back-wood Adirondack-hoofing country bumpkin bears are so uncultured as to misinterpret my well referenced and deftly edited post as a rambling post of actual real offense is ....quite frankly....highly offensive. :screamcat:

Your OBVIOUSLY uneducated and rather invective comment about the Adirondacks is offensive.... and the fact that you seem to think bears have hooves shows your highly questionable knowledge of bears and is HIGHLY offensive

Wu Wei

Your unfounded unsubstantiated and unrealistic posts about spelling are INCREDIBLY offensive...but now that I KNOW it offends you....then GAME on...... you ofensive Scotich wack-a-doo

Wu Wei

Argchchgchrgh!?

I may or may not be offended by that..... but just to be on the safe side I will be offended by the fact you showed up

Daemon Sophic

I am offended on behalf of the unappreciated workers in the keyboard manufacturing industry, whom you scoff at by eating over the keyboard that they worked so hard to produce.
Shameful.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I am offended on behalf of the unappreciated workers in the keyboard manufacturing industry, whom you scoff at by eating over the keyboard that they worked so hard to produce.
Shameful.
Sure, take the side of a bunch of heartless robots against your own species! Nothing wrong with that!

Wu Wei

I am offended that you support the "Kill All Humans" Robot initiative

36a09a3.jpg