• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
No, not offended by that any longer. That will do just fine.

I AM offended that you have not provided a nice refreshing drink for me to have while I enjoy the show.

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
Why you offensively think that 4will serve you. Why don't you make a drink (chilled) for me. It's very hot here. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you'd want anything other than whiskey in a Canadian Bacon!

Note: This is not the proper way to prepare a Canadian Bacon.
The bacon must be crumbled.
l.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that I deleted my previous post, wherein I objected to the use of whiskey in the drink. Apparently, you saw that post -- yet, you still failed to include the requested cute little paper umbrella.

4consideration

Premium Member
Why you offensively think that 4will serve you. Why don't you make a drink (chilled) for me. It's very hot here. :D

I am offended that I am cheating and responding to this post, even though it is not the one right above me.

It's hot here, too. I am also offended that you have not yet provided me with a real umbrella to keep the hot sun off of me. Small beads of perspiration are beginning to form on my forehead. Please be a good fellow and be quick about it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that I deleted my previous post, wherein I objected to the use of whiskey in the drink. Apparently, you saw that post -- yet, you still failed to include the requested cute little paper umbrella.
I am greatly offended at the abomination you want.....a paper umbrella in a Canadian Bacon!
It is a manly drink.....no little girly accessories!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am greatly offended at the abomination you want.....a paper umbrella in a Canadian Bacon!
It is a manly drink.....no little girly accessories!

Then make me a screwdriver. It has vodka!

Please find a plastic screwdriver for an accessory. I don't want any of your greasy old tools in my drink!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then make me a screwdriver. It has vodka!
Please find a plastic screwdriver for an accessory. I don't want any of your greasy old tools in my drink!
I'm offended that you want vodka! It's a tasteless fashion.
You'll get a Canadian Bacon, & you will like it...that's an order!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would order me to have a drink with whiskey in it, even though I had a bad experience with whiskey many years ago -- and now even the thought of whiskey makes me feel sick.

If I am to drink it, I suggest that you stand back!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you fail to take my advice without question!
(The maple syrup & bacon will ameliorate any ill effects of the whiskey upon you.)

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would expect me to take your advice with question, when I clearly recall several thousand posts back that you once said that I was unaware that you plot my demise, or something to that effect! (I am a woman. I remember these things!)