• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
You should eat a lot of chilies for that so that you may stop your laugh. Laughing at offense is biggest offense.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you just throw a comment out there, but have not delivered some chilies to me, to stop my laugh. I am also offended that you have not delivered a delicious meal (I love spicy food) to go with those chilies. I'm waiting!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended by your cold attitude toward me. Speaking of cold...I am also offended that you have not delivered my dessert. A nice bowl of sherbert would be refreshing -- not too big a bowl though, it's bathing suit weather where I am.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
oh no you didn't.... oh yes you did.....ok..I'm outta here.... I may be made of stone but I am not getting into that one.....

Oh...and your sexism is offensive...and I'm offended by it.

dust1n

Zindīq
I'm immensely offended by your disrespect for people who have respect for women! Let us respect who we'd like, Rev.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm greatly offended by your disrespect for Revoltingest..even though he offends me as well....hmmm.... so by that statement I am both offended and offensive...I offend myself