• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that you spit upon the statue!
(Spit is acidic, & will eat away at our fellow poster. It's gross too.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And we are all offended by your having an unlucky number in your moniker.
You might cause lightning to strike us all simultaneously!

Titanic

I am offended by the unlucky number as well! but I chose it to offend all of you! may RUFFY'S be a knockin!

Titanic

I am offended that you would accuse me of smelling like booze, I would have you know that I only drink in the morning[ i am a innovator].

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you sanctimoniously preach to me about limiting drinking only to mornings!
I'll drink any time of the day or nite.

Come to think of it.....how could I possibly smell alcohol over the internet?
The booze breath must be mine then.
Now I'm offended cuz I don't smell alcohol on your breath!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended by your continually taking offense at my posts!
Of course, you can't win. I'd take offense at your not taking offense.
Consequently, I'm also offended by your being a loser!

Titanic

I am so offended by your post, that i may no longer post on here or maybe i am offended by the fact that you said that i do take offense then i do not. now do i win?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that you think you could win!
charlie-sheen-sfSpan.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are not looking at me while you are talking to me. Looking away from the person you are speaking to comes across as detacted, insincere, and is just plain rude!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that you are not looking at me while you are talking to me. Looking away from the person you are speaking to comes across as detacted, insincere, and is just plain rude!
I am offended at your lack of perspicacity! I am looking at you...right at your.....uh...never mind.

4consideration

Premium Member
Easy for you to say! Like you are any better! It looks like are looking away, too. Or maybe your eyes are closed.

That's offensive. How can I know what I am dealing with, if I cannot look through the windows to your soul? Open your eyes and look at me!