• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Pastek

Sunni muslim
You're so [COLOR=#0]insensitive[/COLOR][COLOR=#0]...[/COLOR][COLOR=#0]It's a precious souvenir ![/COLOR][COLOR=#0]
[/COLOR]

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are denying being a lawyer. We all know all about your class action lawsuits where you get millions of dollars in "expenses" and all the RF members get $.03 US.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am sooooooo offended by everything I just read since I last posted I do not have the words to describe how great my offense is

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you have not gone to Rev.'s house, picked up a sumptuous feast and then brought it to me. It's lunch time where I am. I am hungry and waiting. :drool:

edit: BTW, this is not the first time that you have not brought me food!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you want a Friday sammich on my day off!

You're the lawyer, sue me. (If you do it in the name of a bunch of other people that never asked you to you could make a ton of dough!)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You think you get a day off? Hah!
That is offensive.
The law says, "A woman's work is never done.".
Now, make me my Friday sammich!

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended at your cherry picking of the law! Let's keep it in the proper context!

It states: A man will work from sun to sun, but a woman's work is never done.

That means that you have to work from sun to sun, which you obviously do not do, because I saw you napping on a bar just yesterday. Therefore, it's my day off!

(I'll be give a lecture on logic at 4 pm. I expect you to be there.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was working on that bar! It was an artistic performance piece. Art patrons paid money to watch me sleep (I was pretending).
Now, where's me sammich?

4consideration

Premium Member
Sheesh! You're so demanding!

I ordered a special one for you today. It's very exotic!

It will be coming by way of a slow boat from China. The don't have refrigeration on that boat. I am sure it will be very interesting when it arrives. I hope you are pleased that I bought the energy saving, no-refrigeration shipping option.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I am sooooooo offended by everything I just read since I last posted I do not have the words to describe how great my offense is

Now just a goshdarn moment there!

Someone stoooooooooole my technique!

And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OFFENDED!

Where's that lawyer when you need one!

Last edited: