• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well that is just plain offensive and I am offended...as a matter of fact I do not think I ever have been offended as I am right now....well that is unless you count that time about 3 or for pages ago.... and then there was that time I was buried just outside of Beijing and of course pigeons...oh they are maddening and offensive… if you’re a statue…nuff said... ok this is likely in the top ten.....but you get the idea...I'm offended

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you'd give statues rights. They exist only to serve us....& to serve as a pigeon's toilet.

Last edited:

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
You took a long time to clean Wui Wei even after witnessing this offensive act in statue cam , that's just offensive.

Wu Wei

I am simply offended by all this talk about excrement.... and the actual excrement is even more offensive....

Wu Wei

You make light of my offense and your insensitivity to the pain a cold stone emotionless statue is offensive

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that you expect sympathy for performing the normal statuary function of pigeon toilet!
(You could charge the pigeons....& you get to keep the poop!)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm offended that you fail to realize how easy the life of a statue is!
He does no work...just relaxing all day, surrounded by friendly pigeons.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you are offended by Revoltingest's comment. You seem to know how difficult it is to stand in the sun and rain all day like that. But, I have never seen YOU bring Wu Wei a glass of water or offer to him an umbrella to shield him from the hot sun!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I am offended that you didn't include a warm blanket to ward off the cold night air in your list of creature comforts for Wu Wei.

Sumit

Sanatana Dharma
At least you can cover Wu Wei by a cloth to protect him from pigeons and I also needs a cup of tea. So please be fast. :beach: