• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

4consideration

Premium Member
I............am............offended............that.............you ..............think...............there............is...........something..............wrong.............with...............moving..............slowly, or................being................slow.................in................general.

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you would interfer in the conditions set forth in my verbal contract with Sumit for tea! I plan on using same as a similar set of conditions for your next sammich, and I expect you to abide by it!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended that I stand here motionless and I have yet to get a cup of tea... a cup of tea would be nice

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you did not take the opportunity to give Wu Wei what he is looking for. Wu Wei is obviously a strong and solid type, so he obviously likes strong, manly tea. Please make yourself useful and bring Wu Wei his T, mister.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am deeply offended that you think I could be at all useful!
(If you look up "useless" in the dictionary, my picture is there.)

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you expect me to buy an argument that you are useless, by pointing to yourself as useful for the purpose of demonstrating uselessness in the dictionary. Don't you get it, man?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended at your logical sharpshtooting!
(I'm also offended that this post somehow ended up entirely in italics.)

4consideration

Premium Member
I am offended that you do not realize that my religion clearly does not allow for public tooting.

It clearly includes this instruction: Thou shalt not engage in an form of public tooting, especially sharpshtooting!