• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Offended By the Post Above You

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am offended that you don't find the Canadian Bacon to be a mind enhancer!
I had one last nite....just look at the results!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am offended that both logic and bacon have been brought into this...and where is my tea

Titanic

i am offended that you like tea, V EIGHT JUICE IS WERE IT'S AT!!!![tea is okay when its breakfast tea. p.s I AM STILL OFFENDED!!!!!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm just offended by your most recent post and that you think I would somehow be offended by the other two. I'm also offended at your 600 posts and 26 frubals which in no way are the same as 2600 of anything.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am so greatly offended that you expect me to take responsibility for the happiness of another!
He should man up, & stop whining about his lot in life.

Titanic

I'm just offended by your most recent post and that you think I would somehow be offended by the other two. I'm also offended at your 600 posts and 26 frubals which in no way are the same as 2600 of anything.

i have been on here less than a month! I think my post count is pretty good! I was so offended by your post that i posted you oit of turn!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I offended by the amount of time you spend posting when you couuld be getting me a cup of tea....hojicha would be nice

Pastek

Sunni muslim
I'm offended that you don't know statues always act normally when we are not here.

For exemple, they go on RF and write messages when tourists are not attentive