• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief in God, is not what God wants!

mickiel

It is impossible to read Galations 5: 22-23, which are the ways and means of God, and find ANYTHING that could get pass these ways and condemn a human being.

There is NO failure of Salvation in these ways and purposes of God, no way!

These verses ARE the Super Garentee of all of humanitys Salvation!

But we cannot see this.

And I want to help us see it much better.

Peace.

mickiel

It is impossible to read Galations 5: 22-23, which are the ways and means of God, and find ANYTHING that could get pass these ways and condemn a human being.

There is NO failure of Salvation in these ways and purposes of God, no way!

These verses ARE the Super Garentee of all of humanitys Salvation!

But we cannot see this.

And I want to help us see it much better.

Peace.

Why should anyone believe in " Universal Salvation", or God saving every single created human, no matter what they did in Life? Because THATS how God really is in HIS Heart! Christians are not like this, Atheist are not like this, both teach the eternal death of humanity. But it is GOD who is the architect of Life, its up to God what humanitys destiny is, not Christians and Atheist.

So how can we KNOW that Universal Salvation is what God has willed?

Well we look at God HIMSELF, and correctly understand HIM, THEN we can know what he is going to do with us!

Again and Again Galations 5:22-23, a personal discription of God himself. " But the fruit of the Spirit ( or the ways and means of God!) is Love, Joy and Peace!" These are the first three reasons why all of humanity will be saved. EVERYTHING that God does, EVERY way that God Thinks, is BASED on these charactheristics of HIS! He thinks in complette terms of Love, Joy and Peace, he creates in those terms, and he looks out for his creations in those terms.

All that he Plans, is based on those terms.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Peacewise

It's a comforting thought, that of knowing that no matter what we are saved.
I wonder what that means, to be saved.

mickiel

It's a comforting thought, that of knowing that no matter what we are saved.
I wonder what that means, to be saved.

Well yes, I agree, it is most comfortable, and from it comes a far better view of God. Thats what " The Gospel" really is, that real " Goodnews." So Good and FULL of Grace that it is basically unbelivable.

Being " Saved" differs in interpitation from person to person. My take on it is that it means a " Restoration back to our original destiny, as opposed to the destiny that the Darkness wants for all of humanity." The Darkness is out to totally destroy the " Works of God", that is what we are being saved FROM!

Eternal Life is what we are being saved FOR!

And I want to go into that. And I would advise ANY who can see this Great Comfort of our Salvation, no matter what, to jealously guard that comfort in your Consciousness , grab hold to it and NEVER let it loose. In that comfort you will find the True Peace of God.

Peace.

mickiel

Well yes, I agree, it is most comfortable, and from it comes a far better view of God. Thats what " The Gospel" really is, that real " Goodnews." So Good and FULL of Grace that it is basically unbelivable.

Being " Saved" differs in interpitation from person to person. My take on it is that it means a " Restoration back to our original destiny, as opposed to the destiny that the Darkness wants for all of humanity." The Darkness is out to totally destroy the " Works of God", that is what we are being saved FROM!

Eternal Life is what we are being saved FOR!

And I want to go into that. And I would advise ANY who can see this Great Comfort of our Salvation, no matter what, to jealously guard that comfort in your Consciousness , grab hold to it and NEVER let it loose. In that comfort you will find the True Peace of God.

Peace.

This is yet another reason why I do not believe God is after belief in humanity now, the Power of the " Real Gospel" is not being preached worldwide as a witness to all of humanity,the false gospel is getting far more world attention. The Real Gospel is Universal Salvation, the false Gospel is the Salvation of only believers.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

gurthbruins

God swears that every human created will bow to him and swear Alligence! Thats Conversion. When a person bows to God, that is submission, when they swear Alligence, that is total belief and Conversion. This is our promised inheritence, comming directly from the mouth of our Creator.

And many Christians do not believe this, and they will be amoung those humans who complain to God for doing this. In vs.24, God reveals that men will come to him and be angry about this, and their anger will be put to shame.

And I want to go into Gods Promise, verses the shameful doctrines of Christianity and Religion.

Peace.

( Were going to make it, God has already seen to that.)

I like what you write, mickiel.

hexler

I do not understand people like you. The Old Testament is a Holy Book, so is the New Testament, so is the Quran, so is the Bhagavadgita, and so on. What makes the Christians so unique in your eyes ? The Christians are not at all a chosen people. It is the reverse thing. The sins which the Christians committed are innumerable. If it would help to change the past I would do a lot stop the Conquistadores when they forced Southamerican Aborigines to become Christians. When the Christians came to Hawaii and other islands these people were a happy people. Today they are Christians and a sad, sad people. Should we be proud ?

gurthbruins

I agree with you, Hexler. On all your points. The Christians are no better or worse than any other people. All religions have been abused.

Inner submission to God is a feature of several religions, including Krishna Consciousness, Islam and Christianity. This by far the most important requirement. For those who have a sense of the presence of God.