• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bigfoot Evidence?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
my belief, is just that. Mine. i dont force it anyone and keep to myself.

Dont like it? :canoe:beat it lol

OK, then I'll expect to not hear from you on other threads telling people their belief in the Christian god is pure delusion and such, right? I mean, it's their belief, and if you don't like it, beat it, right?

I have to say, I find it pretty funny that you are so set against Christian myths, but you're head over heels for bigfoot, even though you're using the same exact evidence and rationale as they use.

A

angellous_evangellous

Heck, in this day in age is is absolutely inexcusible for people to catch paranormal activity with poor video/audio quality. Shaky, grainy, and poor lit images of a number of paranormal creatures and events are a dime a dozen.

Give me something clear or I'll pee in your coffee!!!

outhouse

Atheistically
Heck, in this day in age is is absolutely inexcusible for people to catch paranormal activity with poor video/audio quality. Shaky, grainy, and poor lit images of a number of paranormal creatures and events are a dime a dozen.

Give me something clear or I'll pee in your coffee!!!

LOL :)

check out jacobs creature. its not much but its not been proven a hoax.

patterson film is still undisputed as not a hoax. that is clear. look for the digital version.

some kids last year caught one on film at a distant that just surfaced

a fisherman going down a river accidently picked on up on film at a distance as well.

outhouse

Atheistically
OK, then I'll expect to not hear from you on other threads telling people their belief in the Christian god is pure delusion and such, right? I mean, it's their belief, and if you don't like it, beat it, right?

I have to say, I find it pretty funny that you are so set against Christian myths, but you're head over heels for bigfoot, even though you're using the same exact evidence and rationale as they use.

I didnt start this thread nor would I have.

Other people are stateingthere beliefs and I state against.

You more then welcome to throw my himey on the BBQ, roast away. This is just a side hobby that s fun to go out wheelin and camping and get out of the house in the summer.

I keep a open mind all though i believe I have a open mind and im not DEAD set on it LOL fishing sure is fun :fishing:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation

patterson film is still undisputed as not a hoax. that is clear. look for the digital version.

a fisherman going down a river accidently picked on up on film at a distance as well.

Can you show us these things please?

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I didnt start this thread nor would I have.

Other people are stateingthere beliefs and I state against.

You more then welcome to throw my himey on the BBQ, roast away. This is just a side hobby that s fun to go out wheelin and camping and get out of the house in the summer.

I keep a open mind all though i believe I have a open mind and im not DEAD set on it LOL fishing sure is fun :fishing:

I think you're confused about what's going on here. You say bigfeet exist. The support for your statement is a bunch of eyewitness testimony and the fact that you just understand it better because you're "country folk" rather than "city folk". In other places you chide others for using the same exact reasoning for believing other things like God.

It doesn't matter whether you started the thread or would have. The fact is you use a double standard here.

outhouse

Atheistically
I think you're confused about what's going on here. You say bigfeet exist. The support for your statement is a bunch of eyewitness testimony and the fact that you just understand it better because you're "country folk" rather than "city folk". In other places you chide others for using the same exact reasoning for believing other things like God.

It doesn't matter whether you started the thread or would have. The fact is you use a double standard here.

no your missing the point about the city country thing. Im saying i have seen a direct linkage to belief and elevation and population. City people think your nuts when you bring this up. Its better not to even talk to them about there minds are so closed its waisting time. 1 in 4 in known sightings areas in not uncommon

Im also stateing first hand accounts i have had, there not real proof but the one sighting I had still sticks with me. [ill always remember it] as it lasted 45 min

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
no your missing the point about the city country thing. Im saying i have seen a direct linkage to belief and elevation and population. City people think your nuts when you bring this up. Its better not to even talk to them about there minds are so closed its waisting time. 1 in 4 in known sightings areas in not uncommon

No, I understand. I, too, see a direct linkage of belief to less education and less involvement with society at large.

Im also stateing first hand accounts i have had, there not real proof but the one sighting I had still sticks with me. [ill always remember it] as it lasted 45 min

I don't remember you saying this. The only stuff you've offered so far is other eyewitness accounts like above. You're saying you watched a bigfoot for 45 minutes?

outhouse

Atheistically
Unknown screams and heavily armed people? Remind me to never accept a weekend camping at Mount Shasta with you. :cover:

good links by the way

you know the time i was armed is in the summer and we had to hike a major trail during pot season. being armed is nice. The only time ive had smal rocks thrown into and near camp. It was spooky at night with a low fire. we yelled out we armed. could have been something falling off atree who knows lol but there were about 3 rocks over a 3 hour period on a pitch black night.

A

angellous_evangellous

theres allot of fraud in creationism, and you know it.

the bible is ripe with forgery and fiction and you know it

Neither creationism nor the bible are God.

And you mean "rife with forgery."

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle

LOL a bear with some mange! It's even pictured with other bears! LOL
Picture%202-89.jpg

Even cryptomundo thinks this is a sad joke.
Cryptomundo » When A Mangy Bear Is Just A Mangy Bear

These "experts" are sadly not filling me with hope about their being experts in either biology or critical thinking.

[qutoe] patterson film is still undisputed as not a hoax. that is clear. look for the digital version. [/quote] except by all the people who dispute it. :rolleyes:
Including one of the founders of crypozoology: Bernard Heuvelmans.

:sleep:

DNA or nothing.

wa:do

outhouse

Atheistically
You're saying you watched a bigfoot for 45 minutes?

heres the story, upper blue lake of hwy 88 Ca. at the time you drove over an hour on a dirt road at 8000' elevation. I was a park ranger there in 80-83. I woke up and went fishing at day break. I was there before the boats got out. first person on the lake. on the opposite side I noticed a all black figure on a rock moving around and just thought it was a guy fishing. It moved off the back of the rock a few times out of view like it was hiding. its movement was not like a human but i didnt think about it. This went on for 45 minutes and a fisherman launched his boat as the boat left the dock I was thinking oh there goes the boat to pick up the fisherman. the figure dropped out of sight as soon as the boat left idle in the dock about a mile away.

was it a BF? i dont know. I always thought to myself that BF was up north around the mnt shasta area. I didnt believe at the time they were in this part of Ca.

I dont put allot of stock into it because it was at a distance and it looked human like, the way it moved off the rock did not look human but heck it was over a quarter mile away. No real proof there.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
heres the story, upper blue lake of hwy 88 Ca. at the time you drove over an hour on a dirt road at 8000' elevation. I was a park ranger there in 80-83. I woke up and went fishing at day break. I was there before the boats got out. first person on the lake. on the opposite side I noticed a all black figure on a rock moving around and just thought it was a guy fishing. It moved off the back of the rock a few times out of view like it was hiding. its movement was not like a human but i didnt think about it. This went on for 45 minutes and a fisherman launched his boat as the boat left the dock I was thinking oh there goes the boat to pick up the fisherman. the figure dropped out of sight as soon as the boat left idle in the dock about a mile away.

was it a BF? i dont know. I always thought to myself that BF was up north around the mnt shasta area. I didnt believe at the time they were in this part of Ca.

I dont put allot of stock into it because it was at a distance and it looked human like, the way it moved off the rock did not look human but heck it was over a quarter mile away. No real proof there.

So, what you're saying is that you believe in bigfoot because of an experience you readily admit was fuzzy and not at all conclusive?

outhouse

Atheistically
bear with some mange!

you know it was posted by hunters not people looking for BF

imnot sure it was a mangy bear lol looks more like a chimp.

I agree theres not enough proof there other then to call it the typical blobsquatch.

its not a hoax though

outhouse

Atheistically
So, what you're saying is that you believe in bigfoot because of an experience you readily admit was fuzzy and not at all conclusive?

ah no

tracks had been found a mile from where i had a sighting 10 years later and I was tracked by something when i was bow hunting that would stop everytime i did.

a different time i heard whistles from ground level that sounded human, i thought it was a hunter in a stand trying to warn me as i was out in the wildrness, I couldnt find anything when i looked.

Another ranger that was my X country running partner who was chico states best runner at the time came back one evening white as a ghost, i asked him many times what the heck scared him that bad and he stated he would not talk about it. Im persistant and kept on him trying to find out if it was a bear or mountain lion. he stated "what ever it was followed him for over mile and he could not out run it and it was not a bear or mountan lion and i dont want to talk about it!" the guy was visibly shaken .

up above fresno Ca theres a lake called wishon res. I head some weird screams there that sounded liek a escaped monkey with its nuts in a vice,the screams were loud and a long way offand not like any animal ive ever heard before and havnt heard it since. I human screaming could not do this.

had a uncle out hunting with a buddy, my uncle didnt see "IT" but his buddy with a rifle came running out of the draw scared itless and stated a big monkey was down there. My uncle did see the trees shaking back and forth in the draw and heard the screams and all the comotion. he asked his buddy if he wanted to go back down there and get it and the guy stated no way in ell. my uncle swore up and down there was no such thing up until that point.

Last edited:

outhouse

Atheistically
DNA or nothing.

Ya rgr that

every time im out in the woods and smell anything I investigate for a carcass. found a few mountain lion kills. still never seen a bear carcass and ive only seen about 10 wild bears in the mountains around here and never seen a mountain lion