• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Boris Johnson - let's see how he and his government performs....

Altfish

Veteran Member
"With the country in desperate need of reassurance that the government hasn't presided over a catalogue of calamities, who better to put front and centre than Gavin Williamson?
Cometh the hour, cometh the flan."

Mr JOB

Notanumber

A Free Man
With the help and assistance of the WHO, the CCP gathered up as much PPE as they could from any country that felt sorry for China.

Now the CCP are selling it back to the highest bidder and being praised for doing so.

You could not make it up.

Altfish

Veteran Member
With the help and assistance of the WHO, the CCP gathered up as much PPE as they could from any country that felt sorry for China.

Now the CCP are selling it back to the highest bidder and being praised for doing so.

You could not make it up.
It's called CAPITALISM - it is broke

Altfish

Veteran Member
I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish someone of the calibre of Thatcher or Blair was currently running this country

Notanumber

A Free Man
I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish someone of the calibre of Thatcher or Blair was currently running this country

Blair would probably start a war as a distraction.

Margaret put the Argentines back in their box but she was defending, not attacking.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Think yourself luck that the UK is not as bad as France is.

Are you blaming Macron for their troubles?
France is doing better than the UK; so is Germany and most of Europe, but the one's who seem to be doing best are New Zealand. The difference is quality of leaders.

Altfish

Veteran Member

Notanumber

A Free Man
Rioting and protesting are French pastimes; they've done it since 1848, they do it over fishing, farming, petrol prices, you name it the French are on the streets.
Read your French History before blaming it on COVID 19

Just as well we left then, they are a bad influence.

Altfish

Veteran Member
EWH0xi6WAAAXxbd