• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Brrrrrrrrr!!! Americans - how cold is it where you are?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
[youtube]ySfjeiUYvmM[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySfjeiUYvmM

SHOOT -MY FEET ARE FREAKING FREEZING! I can't seem to warm all the way up, even though I have on my son's football socks and a hoodie - in the dang house. It's ridiculous.

And we're supposed to get snow tomorrow night - in east Texas. HAVE MERCY! Part of the reason I moved to East Texas was to make sure I stayed far away from single digit temperatures and snow!

Kathryn

I wish I had some thermal underwear. I don't think I've needed any for the past 20 years.

Kathryn

hehehhehe, already been there.

I need some of these:

b85639db1420f2ccda70e5b3be42ffa4.jpg

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Here in Norfolk it's currently 64° with a projected high of 68°. Nothing but a bit of rain, but everything is still open.

*Runs for his life*

We hit 72 today here in southern NC. We'll be down to the lows 30's tonight with a high of 40 tomorrow.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
It's actually HUMID here in Virginia (surprisingly). It humid, rainy, and just plain blahhh. It is always cold in Virginia... I don't know where this heat is coming from!

Yes. It was quite warm today, which was a lovely change.

But, it's supposed to be in the 30s tomorrow, which is going to bite.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
(If you've got pictures, post them!)

Egads, I'm in Texas and it's 16 degress Farenheit right now. Sheeeeze!
It's cold here in Salt Lake City, too. My hubby and I just got home from a movie and dinner and the thermometer in my car said 18 degrees. That is at least 40 degrees too cold for my taste.

When we got home, our Collie (who has a doggie door into the house and go in and out whenever she pleases) decided to come in. I have no idea how long she was out, but she absolutely loves it this cold.

After reading some of the other posts on this thread, though, I can't complain. At least it's above zero here and not snowing.

Last edited:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Well, I'm going to complain. Gripe, gripe, gripe! COLD COLD COLD!

I don't envy those of you who are cold and I wish you warmth, warmth, warmth.

I HATE winter. I'm going to gripe for you and me and anyone else who wants me to complain for them. Winter is a dork and needs to get the heck out of here. It's bleak and makes your bones hurt. Ew.

Rakhel

Well on the bright side. Phil and Chuck both say an early spring. I'll believe it when the Ohio Condors fly home.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Well on the bright side. Phil and Chuck both say an early spring. I'll believe it when the Ohio Condors fly home.

Before I knew that the little furry guy saw his shadow, I was prepared to say a few choice things about the little...

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member

Thats the trouble with groundhogs. If they see their shadow, there is six more weeks of Winter. If not, we have another month and a half.