• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

By the way -- if you claim to be a Christian...

3rdAngel

You did. And that was already explained to you. When you link back to old lost arguments of yours instead of properly supporting your claims that is the same as admitting that you were wrong. You linked back to your "book". A book was not needed if you were correct. By linking back to a failed argument you admitted that you lost.
Then I challenge you to prove it....? If you cannot then it is just further evidence you are not telling the truth. Please stop being untruthful dear friend. It does not do your cause any good. As posted earlier try to think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. You are a funny one. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well that is not true. You need to try and think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. You are a funny one.

Take Care :)
More falsehoods. All you have ever posted was nonsense. I never needed any wiggle room to start with. And you are the one that is not thinking logically. You referred back to an argument that you lost. That is the same as admitting that you are still wrong.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Then I challenge you to prove it....? - Please stop being untruthful dear friend. It does not do your cause any good. As posted earlier try to think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say. You are a funny one.
I already did. You did not pay attention. Right now why should I give you any respect since every post of yours have been terribly wrong?

3rdAngel

More falsehoods. All you have ever posted was nonsense. I never needed any wiggle room to start with. And you are the one that is not thinking logically. You referred back to an argument that you lost. That is the same as admitting that you are still wrong.
The evidence is there for all to see... in post 208 linked that shows why you are in error which you refuse to respond to because you are not left with any wiggle room.

3rdAngel

I already did. You did not pay attention. Right now why should I give you any respect since every post of yours have been terribly wrong?
Thank you, you just made my point. You cannot prove what you say and you are not being truthful. As posted earlier try to think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The evidence is there for all to see... in post 208 linked that shows why you are in error which you refuse to respond to because you are not left with any wiggle room.
Yes, it is there. You failed again.

I could run through why you were wrong one more time, but you have to promise to be honest this time.

You know that verse is about circumcision. It does not apply to the Bible being literally true. Once we finish with Romans 3 4 then we can move on to your other errors.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thank you, you just made my point. You cannot prove what you say and you are not being truthful. As posted earlier try to think logically. Why would you say I know you are right when I you were posted detailed scriptures responses to everything you have said showing why you are wrong in posts you refuse to read and respond to because you were left with no wiggle room in post 208 linked and elsewhere? Your posts make no sense so I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Every time you are challenged to prove what you say you simply fail and when shown from the scriptures why you are wrong you ignore these posts because they do not leave you with any wiggle room. So please forgive me if I do not believe you. You have already been shown why you are in error from the scriptures in the posts you admit you do not read. I do like you though and you do make me smile even if I do not believe what you say.
Don't make me laugh. Do we have to go over the basics of logic as well? I doubt if you could make a proper logical argument to save your life.

3rdAngel

Yes, it is there. You failed again.

I could run through why you were wrong one more time, but you have to promise to be honest this time.

You know that verse is about circumcision. It does not apply to the Bible being literally true. Once we finish with Romans 3 4 then we can move on to your other errors.
Yes you keep saying this and are unable to prove anything you say when challenged. It is amusing. (see post 208 linked)

3rdAngel

I already did once, but instead of asking questions when you did not understand you posted falsehoods.
Do you understand that that verse is about circumcision?
You tried to and then you got shot down in flames and have never recovered since post 208 linked that left you with no wiggle room and proves why you are in error and posting falsehoods. As proven in the linked post you refuse to read, Romans 3:1-31 is not about circumcision it is about both Jews and Gentiles standing before God as sinners and that it is only by faith in Christ we receive Gods forgiveness of sins.

3rdAngel

If there is a judgement day you are in just as much if not more trouble than I am. I never called God a liar. You cannot honestly claim that same. Do you want to know how you called God a liar?
You call God a liar by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says. According to the scriptures only Gods Word is true and we should believe and follow them (Romans 3:4). Gods Word according to the scriptures is the only standard of what is true and what is not true (John 17:17). I do not call God a liar because I choose to believe and obey His Words (Romans 3:4).

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You tried to and then you got shot down in flames and have never recovered since post 208 linked that left you with no wiggle room and proves why you are in error and posting falsehoods. As proven in the linked post you refuse to read, Romans 3:1-31 is not about circumcision it is about both Jews and Gentiles standing before God as sinners and that it is only by faith in Christ we receive Gods forgiveness of sins.
Why didn't you just say "No" when I asked you if you could be honest. You never shot anyone down in flames.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You call God a liar by not believing and obeying what Gods Word says.
Sorry, but the Bible does not appear to be "Gods word". It is riddled with errors, bad science. poor morals. false history, failed prophesies and more.

How do you fix the errors in the Bible? Oh wait, you have never studied the Bible. You cannot even answer questions about it.

And yes, you have regularly claimed that God is a liar. You just did in this most recent post of yours. Are you interested in learning how you did that?

3rdAngel

Why didn't you just say "No" when I asked you if you could be honest. You never shot anyone down in flames.
Because I am being honest with you sharing Gods Words that are not mine but God's (scripture). You cannot get any more honest and truthful than that (John 17:17; Romans 3:4).

Last edited:

3rdAngel

Sorry, but the Bible does not appear to be "Gods word". It is riddled with errors, bad science. poor morals. false history, failed prophesies and more.

How do you fix the errors in the Bible? Oh wait, you have never studied the Bible. You cannot even answer questions about it.

And yes, you have regularly claimed that God is a liar. You just did in this most recent post of yours. Are you interested in learning how you did that?
Thank you, for proving my point. You make God a liar by not believing and obeying His Words. (Romans 3:4; John 17:17). Sadly it is only your understanding of the scriptures that is in error. Not God which was already pointed out to you the first time. Then you throw out false accusations that when challenged you are unable to prove as a distraction to the scriptures shared with you that are in disagreement with you that you are unwilling to respond to. You are a funny one though. I like you, even if I do not believe you :)

Last edited:

2ndpillar

Interesting. Many Christians try to sneak in the New Testament. But how would you know which writings to include and which ones to leave out from the Old Testament?
The message of the "last supper", which occurred prior to the "feast of unleavened bread", is to take out the "leaven" from the bread of life, the Word made flesh. "Leaven" is noted by Yeshua as the "hypocrisy" of the "Pharisees", in which the Pharisee of the Pharisees is the self-denoting Pharisee Paul. Or as with respect to the "message" of the "son of man", per Mt 13:24-51, do not become one of those who "commit lawlessness", or in simpler terms, reject the false gospel of grace/cross, of the false prophet Paul (Mt 13:41), who represented the "enemy" (Mt 13:25). The commonly accepted canon of the Gentile church was presented on the pagan festival of Easter, in the year 367 A.D. by the unholy bishop of Alexandria, Athanasius, who as a "scribe" in 325 A.D. was a main supporter of the false dogma of the Trinity dogma in 325 A.D. at the Roman emperor convened Council of Nicaea. That Roman emperor was Constantine, who is the "beast with two horns like a lamb", who was to "deceive" those "who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:11-14), and who set up the dogmas of the Roman Catholic church during his convened Council of Nicaea. Anyone with his mark, will have to drink from the cup of "His (God's) anger" (Rev 14:10).

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The message of the "last supper", which occurred prior to the "feast of unleavened bread", is to take out the "leaven" from the bread of life, the Word made flesh. "Leaven" is noted by Yeshua as the "hypocrisy" of the "Pharisees", in which the Pharisee of the Pharisees is the self-denoting Pharisee Paul. Or as with respect to the "message" of the "son of man", per Mt 13:24-51, do not become one of those who "commit lawlessness", or in simpler terms, reject the false gospel of grace/cross, of the false prophet Paul (Mt 13:41), who represented the "enemy" (Mt 13:25). The commonly accepted canon of the Gentile church was presented on the pagan festival of Easter, in the year 367 A.D. by the unholy bishop of Alexandria, Athanasius, who as a "scribe" in 325 A.D. was a main supporter of the false dogma of the Trinity dogma in 325 A.D. at the Roman emperor convened Council of Nicaea. That Roman emperor was Constantine, who is the "beast with two horns like a lamb", who was to "deceive" those "who dwell on the earth" (Rev 13:11-14), and who set up the dogmas of the Roman Catholic church during his convened Council of Nicaea. Anyone with his mark, will have to drink from the cup of "His (God's) anger" (Rev 14:10).
That is your personal belief and that is all. I am not arguing for or against the trinity, but it exists largely as an attempt to correct some of the rather obvious self contradictions of the New Testament.